Brad

Featured Posts

• Replies 728
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 6 months later...
  • 4 months later...
theARTVampire

So, it's been one year since the start of GNTGD, It was a really amazing time last season! Is there a new season for this year planned? Especially with the new album coming up, there will be lots of new challenges :) 

Sunny
7 minutes ago, theARTVampire said:

So, it's been one year since the start of GNTGD, It was a really amazing time last season! Is there a new season for this year planned? Especially with the new album coming up, there will be lots of new challenges :) 

We haven't really discussed it. I'm up for it 

I like dancin', and ponies....

On 8/21/2016 at 3:35 AM, theARTVampire said:

On 8/21/2016 at 3:44 AM, Sunny said:

We haven't really discussed it. I'm up for it 

I could probably participate as a judge this time around but I'm so busy now-a-days I just don't have the time to put everything together like last time. :cryga:

#𝟏 𝐁𝐱𝐎𝐍𝐱𝐂 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐍

Sunny
9 hours ago, Brad said:

I could probably participate as a judge this time around but I'm so busy now-a-days I just don't have the time to put everything together like last time. :cryga:

I'm sad to hear that :cryga:

I'm not sure if I can do now with work starting full time soon, I can do it if we start around November though.

I like dancin', and ponies....

• 3 weeks later...
JoanneGermanoug

THIS album new Rock BITCH will on the LG6 and got electronic guitarring and love with fans

Gaga Rock star is with fans and love how it support with touching soul
DwWIxUM.png

I am on the right track baby

• Haroon unpinned this topic

Archived