GagaDaily's Next Top Graphic Designer

Brad

Featured Posts

Warholian

Here is my submission :

gc3hdwI.png

jmYZAjX.png

Using thy past work, I see thy. :flower:

Kevin Parker, Mac Demarco, Mark Ronson, and a stoned Lady Gaga. Need I say more?

• Replies 728
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yea, they get 0 point. I would like to have it how many points you collected 

So each week we get scored out of 80 but the weekly elimination is based on cumulative scoring? So the second week the person with the lowest number out of 160 get eliminated? Then the third week is out of all three challenge scores? 

Don't visit my profile

Pure Adrenaline

Hey guys, thanks for your understanding @Sunny 

This is the first time I have internet access in 3days and I'm on mobile right now. I just moved to England and I'm still setting up. Tahnk you for the 2 week pass but unfortunatelly I don't think I will be able to get a computrer or have the free time to be part of this challange any time soon. 

You could give me spot to someone else. Once again I'm sorry for the trouble but it's so hectic for me right now that first I need to setle up.

I will take part in the next Top Graphic Designer Game (if there is one of course :green: ) so for now I will be busy, good luck to everyone in the game, and once again sorry for the trouble :hug: 

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

I don't think I will be able to get a computer or have the free time to be part of this challange any time soon. 

:air: :ohno:

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

Florian

Using thy past work, I see thy. :flower:

I couldn't do other way tho. I moved to a new appartement for my engineering school and I don't have the Internet until the technician come on Oct, 1st. Thus I can't download photoshop on my laptop yet. 

Let's hope I can DL it before the next challenge :pray: At least I could use one of the 2 jokers.

I couldn't do other way tho. I moved to a new appartement for my engineering school and I don't have the Internet until the technician come on Oct, 1st. Thus I can't download photoshop on my laptop yet. 

Let's hope I can DL it before the next challenge :pray: At least I could use one of the 2 jokers.

Still deciding if it's 2 or 1 joker :air:

I like dancin', and ponies....

Will you force me to go to Macdonald to DL Photoshop on the ****ty free wifi ? :giveup: 

:dies: 

Doesn't KFC have one?
hottiwalkinaway2_zpsec72da6a.gif

I like dancin', and ponies....

where dem results at

hottiwalkinaway2_zpsec72da6a.gif

Trust me boo, I'm working on it. Some judges haven't submitted yet.

#𝟏 𝐁𝐢𝐎𝐍𝐢𝐂 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐍

• Haroon unpinned this topic

Archived