out of all the reasons,u came up with this  :neyde: 

No one has made the comment of "Bc of her ass " yet

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Alien Tulip

u can start by talking about her music :sis: 

out of all the reasons,u came up with this  :neyde: 

I forgot to mention big nose. Women with big noses are the prettiest in my opinion. I became a fan of her nose before her music.

djBuffoon

Phew, that's a loaded question.

First and foremost, she encompasses everything I love about entertainment and art.

She is an eternally generous performer, who leaves it all on the stage, regardless how large or small her audience is.

She is a terrific songwriter, with a knack for writing melodies that stick on first listen. Her songs sound both nostalgic and effortlessly tuneful, yet not like anything you've ever heard before.

She is a gifted musician, whose passion for writing, playing, and collaborating is infectious.

She is, arguably, the most versatile singer in contemporary music. She has developed the ability to manipulate her vocals to sound incredibly different from genre to genre, yet still clearly the same woman.

And she is all-around consummate artist who throws herself into each challenge or project with as much ingenuity and wit and discovery as she can give.

yASSsss

No one has made the comment of "Bc of her ass " yet

maybe cuz this cult site is full of power bottoms :fan: 

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

yASSsss

I forgot to mention big nose. Women with big noses are the prettiest in my opinion. I became a fan of her nose before her music.

screaming :lmao: 

crisTEAne

because she invented us, DA GAYS. :trollga:

on a serious note, in my eyes, she is the definition of a true artist. she has talent, vision, passion, integrity, and is an advocate of equality. she amazes me both as a person and as an artist. plus, if it weren't for her, i wouldn't be here. she taught me so much: how to be passionate about the things that i love, how to have confidence in my skills, and how to deal with the gigantic mess that is life. for me, she truly is larger than life. i genuinely believe that her impact will live on: in art culture and in the minds of all the little monsters she saved.:nick: 

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

She knew so much before she became known to the public eye and she continues to expand what she knows as well as improve on her skills. She doesn't just keep doing what she's good at, she keeps training. 

Like her Oscars performance- she trained for that, she worked hard to achieve that level of skill for that performance. 

Or Cheek to Cheek- she started out singing Jazz, and then she brought it back for a full Jazz album!

Gaga is a person who sees something she wants and she goes for it. She doesn't let the length of the journey stop her, and she maintains who she is while not being afraid to step out of the box. 

But most importantly, she's genuine. When she looks into a crowd with tears in her eyes and speaks, you know it's coming from her heart. Everything she does comes from her heart. 

InsideOutright

She does what she wants and doesn't care about how people react. I wish more people (myself included) had that same kind of attitude.

gagzus

The thing that attracted me to her originally was how mysterious her music and personality was, how she could look like a plastic popstar with generic music but have depth behind it and behind her performances, outfits etc... How she'd let it all speak for itself, never justify herself and not care about what others are doing with their own careers. Her advocacy for the LGBT community and gay rights, the fact she never used us as a fad like most female popstars have done and like some male popstars are starting to do, as well as her opinion on youth and our right to be heard and taken seriously.

I also liked how she didn't have to MAJORLY bash people to feel confident within herself (oh the times have changed it seems for most of these points tbh).

But her music and the fact she has an air of mystery again keeping us in suspense is keeping me a fan for now, her next album and era is a deciding factor whether i slip back into casual fan or remain a full fan.

yASSsss

Initially it was purely because of her kick ass music, and then I followed her interviews and the charisma she exuded when speaking about her work and performances cemented my love for her :flutter: Plus I loved how she'd wear eccentric outfits and out-there things on a day-to-day basis, even if she wasn't "doing" anything per say, it was fascinating :legend: 

same,i couldn't have said it any better :yes: .........i'd also like to add her live performances in this list...When i saw her performances for the first time,i was really shocked to see that she doesn't lip-sync.that's when i realized that she's got some real talent.I haven't watched many live shows or tv performances of other artists but i think she's the most entertaining on stage.To sum it all up,she's the only artist whom i find interesting. :worship: 

Jesse Pinkman

She is amazingly talented, funny, and cute. Her music has gotten me through some incredibly hard situatioms and I have never connected to an artist like I've connected to her.

It's science, bitch

Creyk

What originally made me like her were her amazing performance skills and catchy songs like Paparazzi and Alejando.

Now I like her only because I have faith in her capabilities as a musician, that she can put out an album that will truly slay both musically and commercially after the letdown of the AP era and the betrayal of the C2C era. I want her to give us lots of televized performances and make those performances interesting, do acoustic renditions of her pop singles again and stuff like that. 

Sister

She is me, if I were talented and us weirdos need to stick together and support one another.

Plus, she has talent in spades!

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

Archived