Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Throwback: Billboard stanned so hard for ARTPOP

Bradley

Featured Posts

LoveandMagic

For some reason I though Billboard had ripped it to shreds in their initial review. I wonder who I was thinking of?

ARTPOP was an album had to grow on me, but as of now, objectively I find it a very fun and enjoyable album. Lots of stuff going on there and, in my opinion, just about every song is very listenable (even if not meant for radio). There's a little experimentation, some definite throwback sounds from earlier eras (both in her career and in music in general), some decent songwriting, it's a bit diverse but close enough where it makes a pretty cohesive album. Objectively I give it about an 80 - 85.

Others (keep in mind I'm a hard stan so make room for inflation):

BTW - 98 :legend::rockstar:

TFM - 98 :sara::woot:

TF - 90 :flutter: :music:

That's just my opinion though. No one has to make it theirs. :coffee:

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bradley

Dont forget the obsessed Madona stans that still plague this forum..

The album is my second favorite next to The Fame and TFM , the era was a mess tho :(

All of my friends loved it more than the noisy ugly mess that was BTW and they are just casual listeners.

My mother thought ARTPOP was better as well, she doesn't know what ARTPOP is, but when I was playing Venus after she brought me to purchase the physical album she told me that her new music was better.

Billboard always gives amazing reviews to everybody tho, i mean even Britney Jean had an ascore of 76/100

that pretty much says it all

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

Bradley

Billboard always gives amazing reviews to everybody tho, i mean even Britney Jean had an ascore of 76/100

that pretty much says it all

Just because they gave a mediocre album a good review doesn't disregard other positive reviews they give. They gave Beyonce 90/100 I guess because of Britney Jean Beyonce doesn't deserve that rating then.

Just because they gave a mediocre album a good review doesn't disregard other positive reviews they give. They gave Beyonce 90/100 I guess because of Britney Jean Beyonce doesn't deserve that rating then.

they also gave PRISM and BANGERZ the same score

they are just nice to everyone, plus the entire world is always licking Beyonce's ass so she doesn't count

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

Bradley

they also gave PRISM and BANGERZ the same score

they are just nice to everyone, plus the entire world is always licking Beyonce's ass so she doesn't count

What's wrong with giving Prism and Bangerz the same score? They both are of equal quality to me I don't see the problem in the ratings. I'd prefer Prism but I think there's something special to Bangerz too.

Katsuki Bakugo

"MANiCURE - the new Poker Face, an obvious choice for future single"

Can people who thought that be excommunicated from Monsterdom pls.

i love your hatred for this as a potential single! Unless the video was ultra glam in a nail salon and her name was Fergie Ferg this would not work!!

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Archived