đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Throwback: Billboard stanned so hard for ARTPOP

Bradley

Featured Posts

Andreyw

I enjoy PRISM but it can't match UV in any possible way.

I'm sorry , but to be honest , the 2nd half of the PRISM is as boring as most of UV is :rip: both are cute albums but I think UV is overrated imo

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bradley

it's actually extremely underrated. It's a deep album that one must listen to with a very open mind to understand.

Melodically, I agree. It's not that bad when you listen to it with a free mind but the lyrics aren't that good.

monsterdreams

I read this like 10 times in 2013

Haters gonna need more than a flashlight for my shade

VforVendetta

They make some good points but overall BB gives bad reviews. They give easily good reviews when they shouldn't and they rarely give too god reviews to differ the good from the great albums.

Prism took much less praise from them than ARTPOP but it's very close in the rating for example.

Didymus

I'm sorry , but to be honest , the 2nd half of the PRISM is as boring as most of UV is :rip: both are cute albums but I think UV is overrated imo

Well you obviously know I won't agree, so I'm not sure why you're posting this rn :emma:

Born To Slay

Melodically, I agree. It's not that bad when you listen to it with a free mind but the lyrics aren't that good.

I'd have to disagree that all the lyrics are bad. A few songs Chillen With You, Body Ache and Tik Tik Boom aren't good lyrically, tho I enjoyed the reference to PETA in  TTB.

That said many songs really are well done lyrically. Alien, Work Bitch, Perfume, It Should Be Easy, Til It's Gone, Passenger, Don't Cry, Brightest Morning Star, Hold On Tight and NTIFY are very well done lyrically. Most tell in depth stories, discuss some interesting philosophical concepts and many have lessons. 

Andreyw

Well you obviously know I won't agree, so I'm not sure why you're posting this rn :emma:

Just wanted to share my opinion, if I am allowed :fan:

mister max

And they said ARTPOP had no impact, getting 10 threads in a week 2 yeard ofter it release, queeen :whitney: 

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

not sure if you are stanning for Ultraviolence or PRISM... (i hven't listened to Ultraviolence so pardon me :green: )

you should 

its the best album released in 2014 

djBuffoon
-Even the weakest moments on ARTPOP are so carefully built and ardently imagined that one cannot help but admire the effort.

-Lady Gaga has offered fans her most sonically and lyrically diverse album to date
-ARTPOP is imperfect, but so is its CREATOR
-It is a complicated album that should be applauded (pun intended) for inspiring INTERPRETATION, as well as telling fans it's okay to just dance

-ARTPOP naturally abides by this far-reaching ambition and looks to re-think the "pop album" as an entity, even more than Lady Gaga's last album did (Born This Way fans calm your tits)

I agree with all of these points, especially the one in bold. Not every single track is a home run, but they all share the same depth of musicianship and detail. It's clear that a consummate musician is at the helm, every step of the way.

Bradley

And they said ARTPOP had no impact, getting 10 threads in a week 2 yeard ofter it release, queeen :whitney: 

I think it's the most a--lyzed album ever. At least among little monsters' community.

Didymus

Just wanted to share my opinion, if I am allowed :fan:

Sure :nick: Just don't quote me next time :Chica:

Fiona Apple

it's actually extremely underrated. It's a deep album that one must listen to with a very open mind to understand.

No it's not.I've listened to the album 3 or 4 times and I was actually very excited about it the first time..But it's horrible..It has 2-3-4 decent-good songs..But the album overall is just horrible

Bradley

No it's not.I've listened to the album 3 or 4 times and I was actually very excited about it the first time..But it's horrible..It has 2-3-4 decent-good songs..But the album overall is just horrible

It grew on me after like 10 listens, won't say it's a terrible album, maybe just not good enough to be compared with her previous work but like the other member stated, I listen to it with a very open and accepting mind.

Archived