Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

I swear the Gaga doesn't realize the epicness of ScheiBe tbh

Sia Daily

Featured Posts

artpopmess

She does tho

There's a screenshot of her talking about it on lm.com

don't follow my instagram (trying out reverse psychology)

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bradley

Honey she wrote it and produced it :hunty:

but I get your point, i want Sexxx Dreams and G.U.Y. to be performed at her next tour and future tours too. I like these two ARTPOP songs so much.

Sia Daily

I think the boundaries this song breaks is next to none.

For example, it made me ejaculate a--lly for the first time...and I wasn't voluntarily in a situation to provoke doing so! It just happened. I was a jabbering mess after, and have been ever since.

djBuffoon

It's a very, very fun song. But compared to many of her others, it comes off as a little... slight. That doesn't stop me from playing it frequently though. 

elijahfan

Gaga gave birth to the bop of the millennium while she was in AmsterDAMN :pray:

Wasn't she in Berlin when she wrote it?

adamsenigma

I don't know why the fandom loves so much that song. The intro is on point, the verse is on point, the pre chorus is on point, but the chorus is weak as **** tbh it could be more powerful since it's a female empowerment song. :awkney:

VforVendetta

It's a geat song but this fanbase is overreacting.

And, No, it wasn't a good single choice.

GloZell Green

She said that she would've put it out as a single but f***ig Interscope didn't allow it.

Lady Gaga | Shakira

Schwerk

Everyone I play it for loves it. It still is a jam. It would've made a great single. To me it's much more the 'new Bad Romance' than Judas, if that was what her management was going for with that release.

Feel similar about Dance in the Dark, I heard it on holiday in a shop in Budapest this week and it struck me how epic and fresh that track is.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

I think she realizes the greatness of several songs she wasn't allowed to release as singles and/or videos.  I can't even imagine how much this hurt her inside.  One example is Gypsy.  Love it or hate it, it was obviously one of her favorites.  She just glowed every time she performed it, and saved it for last in each concert.

I live outside the space time continuum.

Bad Bromance

OMG, Scheisse is one of my favorite songs off Born This Way!!!  Gaga totally knows this song is epic.  It's too bad her label didn't allow her to release this song because with a radio edit, it would have been perfect for radio.   :party:

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

TimisaMonster

That's why it was the grand finale of the BTWB tour :legend:

But Gaga knows it's epic...after all there's a home video of her fangirling to the song with her sis and mom...she loved it :laughga:

However, it to was snubbed as a single... :saladga:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Archived