new music

Lana Del Rey - Terrence Loves You

Lona Delery

Featured Posts

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Desperado

I just read that Bowie's brother was called Terrence, and he had schizophrenia and committed suicide, could this be the meaning of the name of the song and the bridge? (nod to bowie)

FrozenKookie

The best I've heard so far from Honeymoon. It's kinda hard to admit that I'm not digging the title track, and to describe HBTB as "catchy, a real bop" but I know she's done a lot better than that before. But this song reminds me on how I lived to her songs for 3 years now. Flattering that I'm already hooked on my first listen, maybe because I'm currently brokenhearted. I need more new Lana songs like this, brutally honest.

Creyk

The best I've heard so far from Honeymoon. It's kinda hard to admit that I'm not digging the title track, and to describe HBTB as "catchy, a real bop" but I know she's done a lot better than that before. But this song reminds me on how I lived to her songs for 3 years now. Flattering that I'm already hooked on my first listen, maybe because I'm currently brokenhearted. I need more new Lana songs like this, brutally honest.

So many people say this is their fave so far while others trash the song, it's really polarizing.

My fave is High By the Beach so far :lolly:

MonsterOfSpain

So many people say this is their fave so far while others trash the song, it's really polarizing.

My fave is High By the Beach so far :lolly:

The ones trashing the song are the same ones that hate on her whole career for being so "boring" :smh:

I absolutely loved it, but HBTB is my fave too. High By the Beach > Terrence Loves You = Honeymoon

Creyk

The ones trashing the song are the same ones that hate on her whole career for being so "boring" :smh:

I absolutely loved it, but HBTB is my fave too. High By the Beach > Terrence Loves You = Honeymoon

I wish those people would realize that they come accross as complete morons. Anyway, they are pretty irrelevant in the end it's their loss for not being able to appreciate the magic that Lana puts out. To me it's very special.

IDK which one I prefer, Honeymoon or Terrence. I prefer Honeymoon's bridge by a lot but Terrence is the better song overall to me. 

Haroon

My relationship with Honeymoon is going to be pretty love-hate judging by my reactions to this and the other 2 singles revealed so far :duck: 

Archived