💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Listen: Nick Jonas-Levels.Out on iTunes

yASSsss

Featured Posts

Pure Adrenaline

Doesn't sound bad...I just don't like his whiny high pitch voice that every other male pop star tries to do...like...sing like a man :awkney:

preach sis I hate when male stars do that :wtf:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TimisaMonster

it's a singing technique. it's the same as saying every female who sings that way is annoying too. you're not making much sense

Female pop stars makes sense cuz their voices are naturally higher but male pop stars sound like they're trying too hard and wanna give the impression of "Hear how high I can go I'm a great singer right?" After a while of hearing that from literally ever male singer on radio...it becomes tiring. 

Give me one male artist that doesn't sing like that and isn't a rapper...I can't

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Stephen

It's so good! The video comes out the 30th and he'll perform it on the VMA pre-show. 

kevinthesheep

:flower:slay nicholas

But honestly he is very talented, he always was the most musically inclined jonas brother. People don't give him enough credit tbh. 

Koreku

The "roof-top!" drop is catchy. 

I just wish the last era didn't end so soon. Why wasn't Teacher a single? :noparty: 

You don't deserve a point of view if the only thing you see is you.

ThisGuyTony

It's a really cool song. Was hyped for it though I was kinda disappointed by the end result. :/ 

Creyk

Hmm, It's not a bad song, not at all, but I kinda expected something better :noparty:  I kinda feel that the material left on his album is better (numb, teacher, nothing would be better, wilderness), but it's still a nice song. I hope it can eventually get into the top 5, I need his mainstream career to continue :pray:

Creyk

The "roof-top!" drop is catchy. 

I just wish the last era didn't end so soon. Why wasn't Teacher a single? :noparty: 

Teacher wasn't a single because Pitbull LITERALLY copied the song and released it as a single right after Nick hinted that it could be the next single. Pitbull's song bombed so I guess Nick's team noticed that. Besides, teacher didn't have the greatest exposure to sale rate. Number did far better when he promoted his songs.

Koreku

Teacher wasn't a single because Pitbull LITERALLY copied the song and released it as a single right after Nick hinted that it could be the next single. Pitbull's song bombed so I guess Nick's team noticed that. Besides, teacher didn't have the greatest exposure to sale rate. Number did far better when he promoted his songs.

OMG, I'm not the only one that realized Pitbull completely ripped Teacher off with that ft. Chris brown song.

I was thinking Teacher could've been a hit since Nick still had a lot of attention on him at the moment, especially as a s-x symbol. A slightly risky/constroversial video would've gotten teacher to top 10 for sure. :giveup: 

You don't deserve a point of view if the only thing you see is you.

Creyk

OMG, I'm not the only one that realized Pitbull completely ripped Teacher off with that ft. Chris brown song.

I was thinking Teacher could've been a hit since Nick still had a lot of attention on him at the moment, especially as a s-x symbol. A slightly risky/constroversial video would've gotten teacher to top 10 for sure. :giveup: 

Well yeah if he did a s-xual controversial video Teacher would have done well for sure

Pure Adrenaline

ugh it's so bad :neyde:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Archived