Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Does Gaga read this web?

Clip

Featured Posts

Actually, Admin picks the top posts from the threads of the site. He delivers it via printed receipts to Gaga's New York address where her "Haus" selects the best of the best. And finally it comes to just only 1 post, then it is forwarded to her working email. Her manager then, approves or declines the thread post. Gaga receives it as a personal text from her special GGD number. If there's an emoticon, it takes additional 13 working days to process the post.

Sorry for exposing you Gaga :hunty:

Are you Gaga telling us how you work?:derpga: Now seriously, Thanks for saying it

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She used to. 

Not anymore though. I am not surprised. 

Why not anymore?

SlaeUrAnus

Why not anymore?

There can be so much negativity on this site at times. 

In my messy era.

Actually, Admin picks the top posts from the threads of the site. He delivers it via printed receipts to Gaga's New York address where her "Haus" selects the best of the best. And finally it comes to just only 1 post, then it is forwarded to her working email. Her manager then, approves or declines the thread post. Gaga receives it as a personal text from her special GGD number. If there's an emoticon, it takes additional 13 working days to process the post.

Sorry for exposing you Gaga :hunty:

I just cackled a bit :lmao:

There can be so much negativity on this site at times. 

You're right. I thought you we're one of those negative ones being like "she's not relevant anymore and she's not reading this 'cause she doesn't care anymore"

crisTEAne

"web"

:wtf: 

a bit rude, don't you think? :wtf: 

What's wrong, sorry if it isn't the right word, English is not my first language

it's okay. we get what you mean. :hug: 

OT: i think she does, at least occasionally. however, the negativity might surprise her—not in a good way. :cry: 

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

Benji

She's bound to.

She's obsessed with her success, whether she likes to admit it or not. It's not a bad thing, but she can't help but see what people are saying.

I SEE YOU, HONEY

tumblr_nscwhxApgr1swejqfo4_r3_400.gif

PicklePower

a bit rude, don't you think? :wtf: 

Yes! :wtf: How dare he/she? :wtf: 

MEGHAN TRAINOR | Katy Perry | Taylor Swift | Lady Gaga | Rihanna | Ariana Grande | Beyoncé | Nicki Minaj | Sam Smith

Bad Bromance

I think she does from time to time but I highly doubt she's stalking this cult site every single day.  When she does find the time to come here, I hope she doesn't come across the negative and sometimes hateful posts that some of the members here make.  I wouldn't want her to be saddened by the insensitive and rude posts people make about her weight, her wigs, her fashion, or their hatred towards Born This Way or ARTPOP.   :noparty:

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

Sister

Of course she does, trust me, I am her Sister :fthis:

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

I hope she doesn't come on here as much anymore. It's gotten pretty nasty post-2011.

I SEE YOU, HONEY

tumblr_nscwhxApgr1swejqfo4_r3_400.gif

what is she doing omg

3 points in and ready for more

Creyk

She tries not to, but she does.

She consistently reads ATRL too, which I find strange. How does she react when she reads how much people drag her on there?

Koreku

She tries not to, but she does.

She consistently reads ATRL too, which I find strange. How does she react when she reads how much people drag her on there?

She does? :rip: 

You don't deserve a point of view if the only thing you see is you.

Archived