💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Justin Bieber: Reutrn to Mainstream Top 40 Radio?

DiscoHeaven23

Featured Posts

DiscoHeaven23

It's been a while since we've had new music from Justin Bieber (Journals), but even longer since we've heard him on the radio (Believe). It's pretty obvious that with this come back song he'll make a return to the Mainstream Top 40 chart the first week, based on assumed hourly radio play on iHeart Radio stations the first day. Do you guys think that radio listeners and stations will welcome the Biebs back and put his songs in the top 10? Below is a list of his track record on Top 40 radio. Spaces indicate different albums. You'll noticed that (to my surprise) his first EP and album weren't as well received on Top 40 radio. I thought he was a big deal at the time, but I guess he was more of a pop culture icon because he was so young. His last album, Believe, is where he experienced the most success on Top 40. Since that's where he left off, it will be interesting to watch his performance.

One Time: #14
One Less Lonely Girl: #21

Baby: #16
Eenie Meenie: #19
Somebody to Love: #15
U Smile: #26

Never Say Never: #32

Mistletoe: #40

Boyfriend: #9
As Long As You Love Me: #3
Beauty and a Beat: #2
All Around The World: #19

Koreku

Yes, the GP's already warmed up to him with Where Are U now :green: 

You don't deserve a point of view if the only thing you see is you.

Creyk

It really depends. If the music is good he could come back in a meaningful way. People only slightly dislike him rn because he didn't do anything atricious in a while. And who's gonna refuse a good bop :fat:

Beliebers are under the cave right now waiting for the bieberconda to attack. Once Bieber releases something, album of the decade. :bye:

00026 † 10000

Teal Ambition

"What Do You Mean?" seems to sound like Where Are You Now so I think it will do well on the radio.

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Born To Slay

No, he hasn't done enough damage control imo. He's still disliked by most people.

Archived