💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Maya Thompson exposes the true Taylor Swift

Redstreak

Featured Posts

The Child

Well, he probably didn't read it though :emma:

Well then he shouldn't have posted at all.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Whispering

I remember this song and the story behind it. So sad. :( 

What if I'm standing in your closet trying to talk to you?
What if I kept the hand-me-downs you won't grow into?
And what if I really thought some miracle would see us through?
What if the miracle was even getting one moment with you?

Redstreak

flowers pile up in the worst way :cry: 

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

Spock

SO EVIL!!!!

SO cALCULATED!!!1

She is so amazing and that song is incredible :flutter:

When will your faves write a throwaway Stand Up To Cancer song as good as that one :cry:

who will love me when the night is over

mister max

mess @that video, it plays for super slow for me :saladga: 

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

Kulture Kiari

This is the Taylor I fell in love with! This sweet, genuine personality she first showed us when she barely hit the scene. Not this, money hungry person she has become. But because of this, I now know that some of that is still left in her! Taytay, thanks for being involved with childhood cancer! :applause: 

Bette Davis

Very sweet :flirt: she definitely has a big heart

Cold as ice cream, but still as sweet.

Bad Bromance

OMG, what a heartwarming story!  Taylor Swift is one amazing human being!  :applause:  There aren't too many people who get involved with children who have cancer so it's very nice to see a star of Taylor's caliber make a wonderful contribution and give back to the people who need it the most.

To all the haters out there, please don't ruin this wonderful post with your flamebait.  If you can't say something nice then don't say anything at all.  

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

StrawberryBlond

At the risk of sounding insensitive, I'll say that I'm sorry for this boy's situation and it's sweet that Taylor decided to do this for him. So saying...I think this was published to give Taylor some positive media attention to deflect from the recent controversy of the Twitter fight and the controversy of the Spotify comments in the Vanity Fair interview, I think her team realised she was starting to get serious backlash so tried a common deflection technique by bringing up the tried and tested formula of making news out of how nice she is to her fans. This is always used as the ultimate trump card to get Taylor back into the public's hearts again. Maybe her actions are genuine but I think she does them too often for them to be completely so. Her manager had once said to her "if you want to sell 500,000 albums, you need to meet 500,000 people." So, it's hard to believe that this isn't just another step in her grand plan to become the biggest artist in the world. Maybe I'm wrong and Taylor loves her fans dearly and does all this out of the goodness of her heart, but all I'm saying is that it just doesn't look good overall when you consider how obsessed with money she is (wanting free streaming to end, copyrighting basic lyrics, wanting money from photos taken of her...), it doesn't quite add up that she's bothered about her fans deeply but rather what she can get out of their adoration for her.

That's very kind of her, I don't doubt she did all that out of kindness and a warm heart. But her PR team sure is desperate to do some damage control.

NewYorkCity

At the risk of sounding insensitive, I'll say that I'm sorry for this boy's situation and it's sweet that Taylor decided to do this for him. So saying...I think this was published to give Taylor some positive media attention to deflect from the recent controversy of the Twitter fight and the controversy of the Spotify comments in the Vanity Fair interview, I think her team realised she was starting to get serious backlash so tried a common deflection technique by bringing up the tried and tested formula of making news out of how nice she is to her fans. This is always used as the ultimate trump card to get Taylor back into the public's hearts again. Maybe her actions are genuine but I think she does them too often for them to be completely so. Her manager had once said to her "if you want to sell 500,000 albums, you need to meet 500,000 people." So, it's hard to believe that this isn't just another step in her grand plan to become the biggest artist in the world. Maybe I'm wrong and Taylor loves her fans dearly and does all this out of the goodness of her heart, but all I'm saying is that it just doesn't look good overall when you consider how obsessed with money she is (wanting free streaming to end, copyrighting basic lyrics, wanting money from photos taken of her...), it doesn't quite add up that she's bothered about her fans deeply but rather what she can get out of their adoration for her.

These lyrics are heartwrenching. :giveup:

God, I just looked up the rest of the lyrics and they're truly beautiful.

I don't like Taylor, and I will say that even people who are manipulative at heart will do nice things, so this one instance of kindness isn't convincing me that she is truly genuine, but I will give credit where it's due and say that it was a nice thing for her to do for this family. The lyrics reflect a true feeling of sadness for people going through this situation, and the song is beautifully written. 

Regardless of our feelings on Taylor, I think we could all agree that what she did brought happiness to this family and brutally honest yet compassionate awareness to what they're going through. Props for that.

gagaisitalian

I've been stanning Taylor since I was a kid and will continue to. Such a sweetheart. America needs to stop trying to sabotage her.

Can't wait to see her in Dallas. :pray:

Archived