question

Most annoying song of 2015 so far?

Alien Tulip

Featured Posts

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
VenusBlackStar

This one takes the cake and it will be hard to top the mediocrity of it. 

This.

And "This Summer's Gonna Hurt." One of the few M5 songs that still hasn't yet to grow on me. Even "Payphone" got stuck in my head at least once lol

Chearleader

Fight Song

Watch Me Whip

Worth It

Honey I'm Good :excuseu:

Sugar (any Maroon 5 song tbh, they all get played no matter what)

Don't visit my profile

Warholian

I want to bash my face in every time I hear just 5 seconds of 'Cheerleader'. Without exaggeration one of the worst songs to reach number 1 ever. 

Kevin Parker, Mac Demarco, Mark Ronson, and a stoned Lady Gaga. Need I say more?

I found some like-minded people on twiitter:

danielle mueller ‏@daaniieeellee  Aug 22

never heard any two songs more annoying than cheerleader and fight song

Azeem Khan ‏@zeemdream  Aug 21Massachusetts, USA

Slightly sick of the "Cheerleader," "Bad Blood," and "Fight Song" rotation on pretty much every radio station at this point. #overplayed

jo. ‏@joeeeewendoo  Aug 21

literally wanna kill the singers of "cheerleader" and "fight song" like there literally the worst songs ever and they make me suicidal

Sydney ‏@howell_syd  Aug 21

WHY DO THEY PLAY FIGHT SONG & CHEERLEADER SO MUCH??? THEY MAKE ME WANT TO THROW MYSELF IN FRONT OF A BUS

InsideOutright

I found some like-minded people on twiitter:

danielle mueller ‏@daaniieeellee  Aug 22

never heard any two songs more annoying than cheerleader and fight song

Azeem Khan ‏@zeemdream  Aug 21Massachusetts, USA

Slightly sick of the "Cheerleader," "Bad Blood," and "Fight Song" rotation on pretty much every radio station at this point. #overplayed

jo. ‏@joeeeewendoo  Aug 21

literally wanna kill the singers of "cheerleader" and "fight song" like there literally the worst songs ever and they make me suicidal

Sydney ‏@howell_syd  Aug 21

WHY DO THEY PLAY FIGHT SONG & CHEERLEADER SO MUCH??? THEY MAKE ME WANT TO THROW MYSELF IN FRONT OF A BUS

I do this all the time when I'm frustrated with how much radio plays a song! :lmao:  I sense no lies with these. :green: 

Hannah Sigurdson ‏@hannah_sigs  Aug 22

Once I hear "like a small boat" I have to turn the radio off before I go deaf

Claire Deacon ‏@cdeacon2019  Jul 30

Radio: Like a small boat.. Me: *drives car into a tree to escape the misery*

Eddie Basiliere ‏@EdddddieB  Jul 14

"Watch me whip watch me nae nae" is the new worst radio song, dethroning "NAW NAW HONEY IM GOOD"

sabrina ‏@sabrinalaygo  Jul 8

Naw, naw honey I'm good you don't need to play the song a bajillion times on the radio ok

Joe ‏@holdyourownhand  Aug 23St Louis, MO

Songs on Pop Radio That I Hate: Cheerleader, Honey I'm Good, Uma Thurman, Fight Song, that country song where the guy talksings...

"That country song where the guy talksings"... What song are they referring to? :awkney: 

InsideOutright

Thank you, 100.7 WHUD for reminding me of yet another: Shut Up and Dance. :excuseu: It was good at first, but then radio ruined it and they'll keep ruining it since it's currently #1 on the Adult Contemporary chart and will probably stay that way for a while. The same thing happened with Thinking Out Loud. At least it's better than Sugar, which is #2 but pretty far behind.

Speaking of Ed Sheeran, Photograph has quickly become overplayed, too. Every time I scroll through my ~30 presets on TuneIn, I hear it on at least three of them along with Uma Thurman. :rip: 

Archived