💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
thought

Katy and Taylor Feud neutralized my hate on Katy

Hope

Featured Posts

:lmao: Omg are you FOR REAL?

Usher made Justin famous, why this 'artist supporter' Taylor didn't try to make anyone?

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Supersonic

lmao isn't that a little much :rip:

And not even true. She publicly dismissed Tony Abott and collaborated with Madonna to spread awareness about violence against the LGBT community in Russia.

I agree that the award she got by the Trevor Project was a mess but even after she got it she still did some nice things with her influence and that's years after she "banked" on the community with I Kissed a Girl.

Yet doesn't it say a lot that she debuted with self-written homophobe anthem Ur So Gay and the audio representation of the phrase "No Homo" called I Kissed A Girl but suddenly changed her tone as the LGBTQ+ community became a core target group that was seen as worthwhile for investation and exploitation? I never even heard about that collab thing with Madonna and if it was that V Magazine photoshoot spread they did some months ago well I don't think modelling spreads awareness about homophobia in Russia lmao

yASSsss

Cutie.

i know its pointless but I can't help it :fat: .

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

Didymus

Usher made Justin famous, why this 'artist supporter' Taylor didn't try to make anyone?

:duck: Mess tbh. Gaga has been most vocal about supporting upcoming artists and she didn't make any serious effort to do that too.

Artists should focus on their own careers.

Yet doesn't it say a lot that she debuted with self-written homophobe anthem Ur So Gay and the audio representation of the phrase "No Homo" called I Kissed A Girl but suddenly changed her tone as the LGBTQ+ community became a core target group that was seen as worthwhile for investation and exploitation? I never even heard about that collab thing with Madonna and if it was that V Magazine photoshoot spread they did some months ago well I don't think modelling spreads awareness about homophobia in Russia lmao

Well.. you can make the same parallel with Gaga :shrug: She even admitted herself that she only really pays attention to LGBTQ+ issues because she was received so warmly by the gay community. Of course she can say it in a nicer way but if anyone banked on the community, it's her :rip:And don't forget she also did the flip switch with her bis-xual bs.

Anyway, that's just me saying that there shouldn't be a double standard. And no, you might wanna look things up before you say **** like that :neyde: They released a series of vids as part of Madonna's "Art for Freedom" project.

Son of Venus

"Hate" is such a strong word and when it's used towards a popstar that you will never ever meet it's stupid. I dislike Katy mainly because she has so much success ( i couldn't care less for the fact that she overshadowed Gaga ) because she ,among others, represents what's wrong with the music industry. She's a hard worker ,that's indisputable , but she has no amazing talents like Bey's performance skills,Xtina's voice or Madonna's creativity. She's just a mediocre bop-serving popstar. But it's a shame that other artists like Marina,Lana,Florence and many others waaay more talented than her are not near as successful as her

Fame Romance

I hated her back in the Applause vs. Roar days, but I got over that and love her. And I also love Taylor, I think hating on an artist just because the tabloids want you to is childish.

MonsterOfSpain

Finally someone recognizes that 90% of the hate towards her is based on pure jealousy of her success. :applause: Kudos for at least saying it.

Haroon

Just quickly posting to remind users to steer clear of flamebait. Stay mature and constructive with criticism otherwise WP will be issued and the thread may be locked :ohno: 

Supersonic
Well.. you can make the same parallel with Gaga :shrug: She even admitted herself that she only really pays attention to LGBTQ+ issues because she was received so warmly by the gay community. Of course she can say it in a nicer way but if anyone banked on the community, it's her :rip:

And don't forget she also did the flip switch with her bis-xual bs.

:awkney: :awkney::awkney:

"flip switch with her bis-xual bs"

That's f*cked up to say. For once I am actually speechless that even fans believe a sensationalized gossip news story that was spread by a journalist who did not take basic reading comprehension courses and therefore misinterpreted an instagram caption.

Just quickly posting to remind users to steer clear of flamebait. Stay mature and constructive with criticism otherwise WP will be issued and the thread may be locked :ohno: 

Just give me warning points if you think speaking the truth is flamebait.

Didymus

:awkney: :awkney::awkney:

"flip switch with her bis-xual bs"

That's f*cked up to say.

More ****ed up than saying another pop star was a manufactured fake act who isn't sincere about her support for social issues? :sharon: I'm not even saying she's not bis-xual, I'm saying that she used it to gain some notoriety (and sell her single) to then pretend nothing happened. The fact that this was in the same year as I Kissed a Girl, with the same underlying trend of bis-xuality or non-sincere lesbian action, should actually lead you to the conclusion that Gaga could've been in the same seat as Katy at that point. She hasn't mentioned anything related to bis-xuality since 2009.

I didn't even know about that Instagram post you mentioned, so :flop: I just think you're too harsh on Katy without any sufficient proof for your conclusion that everything about Katy is fake while not wanting to a--lyze Gaga the same way.

VforVendetta

I don't hate Katy, I dislike Katy. I don't like Taylor either though. i just find her music less awful and more creative.

I'm not gonna like/dislike someone because of a stupid/pretentious feud like this though...

Haroon

Just give me warning points if you think speaking the truth is flamebait.

What :duck: My comment wasn't aimed at anyone specifically, just a general gist after seeing how threads can go :laughga: 

Oh and please remember that one person's truth may not be another's, it still comes down to opinion and subjectivity :yes: If you or anyone are going around saying hateful and rude comments then they will be treated as such, regardless of whether you believe they're fact or not :sweat: 

Archived