thought

Katy and Taylor Feud neutralized my hate on Katy

Hope

Featured Posts

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Supersonic

Taylor > Katy in every single way. The fact alone that Katy capitalized on the LGBTQ community only when they became trendy and abandoned them without any further notion next single and pretended like nothing ever happened speaks volumes. Katy and her music is nothing but a marketing gag made by Dr. Luke.

Are you ever going to open threads that are not to bash Taylor?

The world must see the true face of her, not following that evil mind and making the rich richer. She doesn't care about the other artists. Did she ever stand up for any voiceless artist [what I mean, trying to make someone else to reach somewhere in this industry], like she claimed that small artists need support too?! No, she just cared about her a$$.

yASSsss

Can I ask why? I never really understood why you should hate Katy.

do u want a diplomatic ans or an honest one ? :fat: 

My diplomatic ans would be that shes a manfactured Pop Star ..she doesnt put much input in her work  and all of her success' credit goes to her team.

and My Honest ans would be I'm bitter about her chart success,I don't like when people treat her like she's a Pop Queen.. :proud: ...Gags is the only Queen of Pop (after Madonna :proud: )

IMO,of course :hunty: 

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

Yep, she is on top now, I am pressed about it. But not more than I am pressed about her greedy, selfish, arrogant and hypocrite behavior.

Or, you know, you're just deflecting to have an excuse to go in on her.

But whatever, you'll be eating your words once Katy tries it by announcing her new album one week after Gaga does again. :zilla:

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

JEWRJEWR

Are you ever going to open threads that are not to bash Taylor?

u mad

Fear, she's the mother of violence

PrinceGaga

This whole feud is pathetic and makes me more irritated at the both of them. I don't hate either of them as that is a strong word, however I do feel like their popularity/overexposure does not equal to their level of talent. 

Or, you know, you're just deflecting to have an excuse to go in on her.

But whatever, you'll be eating your words once Katy tries it by announcing her new album one week after Gaga does again. :zilla:

I am not trying to make an excuse but simply it's the truth.

Didymus

Taylor > Katy in every single way. The fact alone that Katy capitalized on the LGBTQ community only when they became trendy and abandoning them without any further notion next single and pretending like nothing ever happened speaks volumes. Katy and her music is nothing but a marketing gag made by Dr. Luke.

lmao isn't that a little much :rip:

And not even true. She publicly dismissed Tony Abott and collaborated with Madonna to spread awareness about violence against the LGBT community in Russia.

I agree that the award she got by the Trevor Project was a mess but even after she got it she still did some nice things with her influence and that's years after she "banked" on the community with I Kissed a Girl.

Didymus

do u want a diplomatic ans or an honest one ? :fat: 

My diplomatic ans would be that shes a manfactured Pop Star ..she doesnt put much input in her work  and all of her success' credit goes to her team.

and My Honest ans would be I'm bitter about her chart success,I don't like when people treat her like she's a Pop Queen.. :proud: ...Gags is the only Queen of Pop (after Madonna :proud: )

IMO,of course :hunty: 

Cutie.

I never hated Katy and Taylor because it is pointless to hate someone you don't even know. What harm did they do to you for you to hate them? :flop:

Didymus

The world must see the true face of her, not following that evil mind and making the rich richer. She doesn't care about the other artists. Did she ever stand up for any voiceless artist [what I mean, trying to make someone else to reach somewhere in this industry], like she claimed that small artists need support too?! No, she just cared about her a$$.

:lmao: Omg are you FOR REAL?

Before I had mixed feelings for Katherine and now she's completely indifferent to me, and this has nothing to do with Taylor's feud.

On the other hand, Taylor showed a different side of her and I really just blindly listen to her music without paying attention to her as a person, nor literally paying her for that.

MAKE IT WORK

gagzus

I still think Katy's entire career is a product from the plastic pop factory, so my opinion and critical attitude towards her hasn't changed. My opinions on her fans have changed, before her Prism era I never minded her fans, but when the majority of the social media trolls jumped on her bandwagon it got annoying, and now her fans think she's some untouchable icon even though Prism was much worse in terms of quality and amount of hits than TD... Reminds me of Madonna fans tbh.

As for Taylor, I never had an opinion on her before, I thought she had some bops on Red and her country music was half-baked and boring, now I think she's a sell-out and money hungry. And her fans are just pop bandwagoners that will leave when the new "it" girl releases her album.

Archived