Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Lady Gaga artwork search

andy232000

Featured Posts

andy232000

i need to find an artwork made by another fan that had gaga sitting in front of a table and holding some masks that represented her personalities. she was like "choosing which mask to put on next" and the masks had like the applause make up, the fame gaga make up, the BTW etc... if you know which one im talking about an dyou know where to find the photo could you pls send it? im looking to use it for a concept in my bipolarity research paper, thanks!

EDIT: i think it was made of watercolors

Thomas P

I think I know which one youre talking about

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

andy232000

i dont remeber who did it but if i see it i´ll know. im looking for it but i dont remember if it was like an applause fan art or something else

andy232000

do you have it? or know how to find it?

Thomas P

i dont remeber who did it but if i see it i´ll know. im looking for it but i dont remember if it was like an applause fan art or something else

im prob wrong but I thought I remembered gaga posting it on instagram talking about how great it was and stuff, idk...Im almost 100% sure I saw it on instagram, maybe it was a fan account.

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

andy232000

im prob wrong but I thought I remembered gaga posting it on instagram talking about how great it was and stuff, idk...Im almost 100% sure I saw it on instagram, maybe it was a fan account.

ok thanks, ill look it up 

Archived