💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Will LG5 contain metal?

Quark

Featured Posts

Didymus

There's definitely more rock/metal hints recently than ever before. That's all I'm gonna say.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
moonboywow

There's definitely more rock/metal hints recently than ever before. That's all I'm gonna say.

and the people who acknowledge that are delusional hahahahaha

Bad Bromance

I think her new album will definitely have some hints of rock, metal, and some pop, too.  I expect to hear songs like Marry The Night, You and I, The Edge of Glory, and Electric Chapel.  We'll also get some ballads, for sure.

The fact of the matter is, we really don't know and will find out once she drops her album.   :party:

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

Probglum

i dont fokken know

My name is yours! What's Probglum?

gagzus

i hope for the sake of my sanity not her voice would not suit it, she suits r&b, jazz and pop whether she likes it or not and being a metal stan doesn't mean she can sing it and match to it.

We forget the mess that was her trying to sing What's Up :rip:  and that wasn't even metal.

gagzus

her two main producers so far make electronic music and disco sis...

that alone > any hint towards rock. Besides what hints have we had besides her dress sense when she's dressed on/off like that since 2010

Sizzily

I would :giveup:so hard! Its not likely there's any full on metal, but hopefully at least some metal influences. I would live for the "pop only" stans' reactions :trollga:

One Banned Boi

Didymus

her two main producers so far make electronic music and disco sis...

that alone > any hint towards rock. Besides what hints have we had besides her dress sense when she's dressed on/off like that since 2010

Well, when I said hints I should've said mentions. She has been talking about metal bands in interviews for over a year now.

monketsharona

who knows ? 

Though remember when Gaga said BTW would include metal ? hum yeah... :rip:

Archived