opinion

Your top 5 Beyoncè songs?

Jesse Pinkman

Featured Posts

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jesse Pinkman

This so much. This sound works great on her. She needs to do a throwback album. Dangerously In Love 2.0 :emo: 

Yes!!

Baby Boy, Crazy in Love, Dangerously in Love, MM&I, Naughty Girl >>>> they're all classics. She's performing MM&I for the first time since 2009 at the Made In America Festival, I can't wait! Hopefully she's trying to hint at something. :cry: 

It's science, bitch

Prismatic

Yes!!

Baby Boy, Crazy in Love, Dangerously in Love, MM&I, Naughty Girl >>>> they're all classics. She's performing MM&I for the first time since 2009 at the Made In America Festival, I can't wait! Hopefully she's trying to hint at something. :cry: 

Dangerously in Love is truly a classic. the singles and music video. Bey really snatched the 03. 

What? I didn't know 09 was the first since agest she performed MM&I... It needs to be one of her must sing song tbh. Is she performing at Made In America this year?

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

Jesse Pinkman

Dangerously in Love is truly a classic. the singles and music video. Bey really snatched the 03. 

What? I didn't know 09 was the first since agest she performed MM&I... It needs to be one of her must sing song tbh. Is she performing at Made In America this year?

Yep! She and the Weekend are headlinig on Spet. 5th. :) :party: 

It's science, bitch

Prismatic

Yep! She and the Weekend are headlinig on Spet. 5th. :) :party: 

I'm really tempted to go see them. I've been stanning the Weeknd since forever, but their tickets *save me*

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

Jesse Pinkman

I'm really tempted to go see them. I've been stanning the Weeknd since forever, but their tickets *save me*

Yass!! The Weekend is in his TFM era now lol. I never was a huge fan, but I'm gonna check his stuff out more. As for the tickets , they're probably insane. :shocked:  And Lord knows what kind of tickets they have available now since its so close to the date.. :deadbanana: 

It's science, bitch

TimisaMonster

Not in order...

1) Haunted

2) Deja Vu

3) Grown Woman

4) Standing on the Sun

5) Beautiful Liar

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

PrinceGaga

Basically all from Side A of Sasha Fierce. The ballads are beautiful! Halo is my favourite and Haunted from her latest album is a top pick for me. I don't listen to Beyonce much anymore, I used to though.

Better Day

1. Telephone

2. Telephone

3. Telephone

4. Telephone

5. Videophone (feat Gaga)

I really can't abide Beyoncé #SoFake

Together You And I!

StrawberryBlond

Not a fan, but she has those moments that make me understand why she's the star she is...

Speechless

Listen

1+1

I Was Here

Heaven

Close runner-ups would be Naughty Girl, Ring The Alarm, Ave Maria, Dance For You and Partition. As you can see, I think ballad Beyonce is brilliant. But the fans seem to think the exact opposite. I wish more of her ballads could take precedence because when she sings them, magic happens.

Archived