đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

what if gaga performs THITY @ the VMA'S

mister max

Featured Posts

samraus1317

It doesn't necessary have to be about rape. No words directly mention rape. U can relate to song in many bad situations

that's why I luv it! Cuz I can relate to Gagas feeling even tho I'm a virgin

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
samraus1317

2009 - Paparazzi

2011 - You and I

2013 - Applause

2015 it's VMA time, and I don't think she's going to release LG5 lead single from today to august 30....

PD: I don't think she's going to make a C2C perfromance too so THTY is on the way

u have a point but we could get a cover/tribute or maybe she's featured on someone's track and will perform with them. We could only hope for it to be Nicki!

Music

seems plausible, but maybe not the VMAs.

I am just remembering how Katy sang "By The Grace of God" at the Grammys in relation to domestic violence, so something like a performance of TIHTY with rape being recognised could be performed at one of these award shows!

Nicole

I'd rather her perform it at a more formal award show - plus it's an award show for music videos. I can imagine the mood of the performance being ruined by squealing fans - it would be more appreciated at the Oscars, especially since it is a song for a documentary and that connection shouldn't be broken. 

ryhanna

Doesn't seem like an appropriate venue. TIHTY is a powerful, raw, emotional song. The VMAs are more upbeat ceremony celebrating mainstream hits. It would be incredibly out of place there. 

Archived