💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

what if gaga performs THITY @ the VMA'S

mister max

Featured Posts

Whispering

A performance of this particular song at the VMAs doesn't make sense. This will be saved for more respected shows and opportunities. 

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Stephen

I feel like it's not the right venue. Hopefully it gets an oscar nom and she can sing it there

Paper Gangsta

A performance of this particular song at the VMAs doesn't make sense. This will be saved for more respected shows and opportunities. 

User above suggested Teen Choice Awards :emma: VMAs are like Grammys compared to that

Robotboy

dont you think if she performs it there, it will ruin her chance of singing it at the oscars?

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

mister max

Well, we know that this year she's going to perform and she will not release a lead single this days....so yes, she will perform THTY :D!

:what: source

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

Levine

Not here for it. She needs to come back to the VMA with her GREAT lead single.

A performance at the Oscar of TIHTY is what I want! 

mrs phoenix

I'd love to see her performing TIHTY as soon as possible but I don't think she would perform in at VMAs. But maybe - and it's more likely to happen - she will perform/tease next single :pray:

we can be strong

malazam

:what: source

2009 - Paparazzi

2011 - You and I

2013 - Applause

2015 it's VMA time, and I don't think she's going to release LG5 lead single from today to august 30....

PD: I don't think she's going to make a C2C perfromance too so THTY is on the way

another shot before we kiss the other side

Robinladen

I don't think it's impossible, but I feel like it should be introduced with a video that talks about the documentary. Usually the VMA's do try to add some classy moment into the ratchetness of the show.

Jacob Marley

i don't think that's a performance that mtv want to have on there vma's. Cause that will be a good performance and mtv only like upbeat dance (mostly bad) performances. :green: 

I will say the irony would be insane. Think about it. This woman literally makes the VMA's happen some years. She is a friggin' walking VMA show - and she shows up in a ball gown and belts her heart out. Let's be real, it's kind of her show - let her do what she wants (with her body/award show). :trollga:

Archived