💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Were you slaughtered and dismembered by FULL HQ TIHTY?

Hope

Were you?  

137 members have voted

1. 1. Were you?

• Yes, I was slaughtered and dismembered
    • No, I am a peasant

Featured Posts

Dominic

It's epic , very powerful and moving :legend: I love it.  . so deep. Bravo Gaga :applause::Jase:

It's a song about rape. if you were expecting Poker Face, The delusional are you.  :miley:

@Alien Tulip @RebelPOP

I wasn't expecting Poker Face but I was expecting something good.  Lyrically it is pretty generic and basic so I don't see how it is 'deep', maybe the message is deep if you can relate but lyrically it is hardly groundbreaking. 

The 'rawness' to her voice just sounds tinny.  It could be the quality but I think it is the production and how it's been mixed.  The register she used also sounds too low however the instrumental itself is great.

I respect that you like it but there's no need to call others delusional if you don't agree.  :awkney: 

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Creyk

It's been 18 hours and I'm still slain :giveup:

YOU DONT KNOW HOW IT FEELS....oh wait, it happened to you too :neyde:

Bellatrix

It's epic , very powerful and moving :legend: I love it.  . so deep. Bravo Gaga :applause::Jase:

It's a song about rape. if you were expecting Poker Face, The delusional are you.  :miley:

@Alien Tulip @RebelPOP

I wasn't expecting a Poker Face. I just don't like the song :sis:

Bellatrix

@Alien Tulip @RebelPOP

By the way, we have Swine so obviously a song doesn't have to be a beautiful ballad to be about rape. The delusional are you :miley:

Archived