đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

I feel like LG5 is just around the corner

Blue Jeans

Featured Posts

SISTERV

It's not about overplaying. Short singles eras would cause the mess. Cause usually single takes month or even two to build up radio airplay. So this way she would release new single when previous one is at its peak. It's not good move. Cause radio might ditch new single and continue playing old one.

Unconditionally suffered that cause of DH and Roar's slayage

I guess we can just disagree because I haven't experienced that. Why would an established artist that releases an opening single need more than a week or two to get airplay? Songs get old fast, and 8 weeks is more than enough time for a single to release, blow up to #1 for a month, and allow a next single to take off. 

I have not heard of 1989's single stop playing. 

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Paper Gangsta

I guess we can just disagree because I haven't experienced that. Why would an established artist that releases an opening single need more than a week or two to get airplay? Songs get old fast, and 8 weeks is more than enough time for a single to release, blow up to #1 for a month, and allow a next single to take off. 

I have not heard of 1989's single stop playing. 

Applause reached it's airplay peak on  2013/10/19 aka 2 months after it's release. 

It's just how radio works. It's not like radio stations will play some song 24/7 just cause its big artist. They increase it's airplay gradually. Not to talk about how there is billion of radio stations across the states, every one of them has their playlist. They play song based on requests, rates, and performance on charts 

SISTERV

Applause reached it's airplay peak on  2013/10/19 aka 2 months after it's release. 

It's just how radio works. It's not like radio stations will play some song 24/7 just cause its big artist. They increase it's airplay gradually. Not to talk about how there is billion of radio stations across the states, every one of them has their playlist. They play song based on requests, rates, and performance on charts 

yeah but the key is to not let it reach that peak before another single creeps in. If it reaches that peak and it's the only song from the album it will get terribly played out.

Paper Gangsta

yeah but the key is to not let it reach that peak before another single creeps in. If it reaches that peak and it's the only song from the album it will get terribly played out.

they are 

Archived