Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

I feel like LG5 is just around the corner

Blue Jeans

Featured Posts

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

...Ryan Murphy said Gaga would be very busy and she only gave him a certain amount of time from her schedule to shoot AHS.. we all know C2C is over, what else would occupy her time ?...

Marriage. :green:

Maybe a single is coming? Applause dropped months before Artpop was released.

If LG5 is due in spring or even summer 2016, we may get something around november/december....

#𝟏 𝐁𝐢𝐎𝐍𝐢𝐂 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐍

What will keep her busy is actually making the album :neyde: 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

SISTERV

Even if that was planned at one point, the fact that it was just revealed that Adele is dropping in September....no way. There is no artist dumb enough to release within a month of Adele's. Their album would get no attention. 

Infact labels are already pushing back tons of artists albums to December because of the Adele announcement.

I say we let Adele have her glory from September 2015-April 2016 which lets her blow the radio up for 8 months and 3-4 singles of ballads, so Gaga can come back in May 2016 and slay the rest of 2016 with two or three summer smashes and a couple fall hits that are going to sound different and more pop driven after Adele has owned the scene with mostly slower music. That way Gaga can also avoid the Katy/Taylor storm that is scheduled for the end of 2016 and she has a huge open slot to dominate the summer and the VMAs without any real competition. 

Adele is really and truly the only artist I think we have to avoid (unless for some reason Adele has a big album opener but the album doesnt pump out #1s akin to Born This Way). I think we could beat Katy, Miley, Rihanna, or even Taylor (maybe) with the right circumstances in 2016 considering the tides are all beginning to turn against them (Katy: Bubblegum pop is getting old, Miley: has polarized the GP too much, Rihanna: R8 is at a standstill and the "promo" singles tainted the album's reputation, Taylor: After a big era she runs the risk of being everywhere and the Bad Blood feud could continue, making her look bad and shifting her nice girl image)  and the slow and steady GP turnaround for Gaga has been executed so well and gracefully that people are more on an uphill climb with Gaga rather than wanting to work against her akin to ARTPOP.

My plan:

April 2016 single release, big catchy smash that shocks

May 2016: Album release with huge campaign, second single release that is a genre surpriser (rock influenced?)

July 2016: Single 3 release that is another RedOne stylized smash and controversial/inspiring video that preps for VMAs

August 2016: Huge VMA performance 

September 2016: Romantic song

November 2016: Ends era with ballad and fifth and final single

2017: Tour, gets married, then dissapears for a while

Paper Gangsta

I think Asia's collection is the reason why she needed more time. + Asia's food line.

I think she actually needs time for studio sessions

Dominic

Probably not, I can't see her surprise releasing the album, she would always be labelled as copying Beyoncé. 

Either way im fully hyped after TIHTY leak and everything else recently. 

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

Paper Gangsta

Even if that was planned at one point, the fact that it was just revealed that Adele is dropping in September....no way. There is no artist dumb enough to release within a month of Adele's. Their album would get no attention. 

Infact labels are already pushing back tons of artists albums to December because of the Adele announcement.

I say we let Adele have her glory from September 2015-April 2016 which lets her blow the radio up for 8 months and 3-4 singles of ballads, so Gaga can come back in May 2016 and slay the rest of 2016 with two or three summer smashes and a couple fall hits that are going to sound different and more pop driven after Adele has owned the scene with mostly slower music. That way Gaga can also avoid the Katy/Taylor storm that is scheduled for the end of 2016 and she has a huge open slot to dominate the summer and the VMAs without any real competition. 

Adele is really and truly the only artist I think we have to avoid (unless for some reason Adele has a big album opener but the album doesnt pump out #1s akin to Born This Way). I think we could beat Katy, Miley, Rihanna, or even Taylor (maybe) with the right circumstances in 2016 considering the tides are all beginning to turn against them (Katy: Bubblegum pop is getting old, Miley: has polarized the GP too much, Rihanna: R8 is at a standstill and the "promo" singles tainted the album's reputation, Taylor: After a big era she runs the risk of being everywhere and the Bad Blood feud could continue, making her look bad and shifting her nice girl image)  and the slow and steady GP turnaround for Gaga has been executed so well and gracefully that people are more on an uphill climb with Gaga rather than wanting to work against her akin to ARTPOP.

My plan:

April 2016 single release, big catchy smash that shocks

May 2016: Album release with huge campaign, second single release that is a genre surpriser (rock influenced?)

July 2016: Single 3 release that is another RedOne stylized smash and controversial/inspiring video that preps for VMAs

August 2016: Huge VMA performance 

September 2016: Romantic song

November 2016: Ends era with ballad and fifth and final single

2017: Tour, gets married, then dissapears for a while

Lol at one month long singles eras :emma:  

SISTERV

Lol at one month long singles eras :emma:  

The first one would be at the beginning of April and the second, 8 weeks later at the end of May. The rest are two months apart. 3 month single eras leave songs overplayed and annoying. Constant pushing new singles keeps things fresh and interesting.

Ray of Light

Well, what could occupy her time is actually planning her next era, shooting pictures and video's for it, rehearse performances,... it doesn't mean she has to release something.

Right? Or like, you know, the biggest day of her life... her wedding? 

Paper Gangsta

The first one would be at the beginning of April and the second, 8 weeks later at the end of May. The rest are two months apart. 3 month single eras leave songs overplayed and annoying. Constant pushing new singles keeps things fresh and interesting.

It's not about overplaying. Short singles eras would cause the mess. Cause usually single takes month or even two to build up radio airplay. So this way she would release new single when previous one is at its peak. It's not good move. Cause radio might ditch new single and continue playing old one.

Unconditionally suffered that cause of DH and Roar's slayage

PrincessFried

Of course it is! We're already in August and only insane people could possibly believe that we aren't getting LG5 until 2017. In fact I believe that would be a tragic career move. Everybody officially loves her again... So it's time. 

PrincessFried

Right? Or like, you know, the biggest day of her life... her wedding? 

I know we've heard that the wedding will be soon, but unless we hear from her then I have no reason to believe it'll be anytime soon. Why can't she be engaged for a few years before she gets married? It's not like she needs the attention anyway. 

Archived