Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Do You Think Honeymoon Will Top Ultraviolence?

EdgeofTeeth

Featured Posts

EdgeofTeeth

Okay, for those of you that LIKED Ultraviolence (I know there are plenty of haters of that album), do you think Honeymoon will top it based on the two songs we've heard so far? :lana:

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If the songs have similar production to High By The Bitch and the videos have similar visuals too, **** YES

That wouldn't be very hard.

I liked the album, but felt like it had too many fillers compared to her first two.

Gohan

Anything can top Ultraviolence, but Down On The Charts is a huge letdown imo. Honeymoon on the other hand >>>>>

tryna go ask Alice, tryna catch that rabbit

Iwontell

I didn't like UV, but I heard all of it...If Honeymoon sounds like "High by the beach", it will do better commercially, but the critics might not be so nice with her...if it sounds like "Honeymoon", it will have the same fate of UV - critics might like it, but commercially it won't do so well (meaning some ppl might lose interest in her)...

Judging by the video she released for HBTB, I think she'll try to appeal to a larger audience...

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

Didymus

That wouldn't be very hard 

Anything can top Ultraviolence

You weren't invited here, as the OP states.

EdgeofTeeth

I'm surprised to see that there are actually people that didn't really like HBTB, I thought I was the only one :emma:

Fiona Apple

If the album is more like HBTB I will like it a lot more..If it's like Honeymoon I will hate it..

Commercially this one will do worse though

Haroon

Possibly :duck: I liked half of Ultraviolence and didn't like/care for the rest. I love High By The Beach and really dislike Honeymoon, so it could go either way I guess :rip: 

Didymus

I didn't like UV, but I heard all of it...If Honeymoon sounds like "High by the beach", it will do better commercially, but the critics might not be so nice with her...

HBTB is critically acclaimed dow.

Didymus

I'm surprised to see that there are actually people that didn't really like HBTB, I thought I was the only one :emma:

I do like it but I just don't think it's a big step up from what she's done in the past. It sounds more like a demo that leaked to me. I just love the vibe of Honeymoon so much more.

What are your thoughts on it? :flutter:

Down On The Charts

Why the **** is everyone is everyone dragging HBTB's position, almost all Lana's songs had similar positions :rip: 

djBuffoon

It's possible, but judging from the two that have been released so far, I'm not feeling it yet.

EdgeofTeeth

I do like it but I just don't think it's a big step up from what she's done in the past. It sounds more like a demo that leaked to me. I just love the vibe of Honeymoon so much more.

What are your thoughts on it? :flutter:

Well I don't dislike it per se, but to me it just kind of falls flat... Unlike Honeymoon, which is full of emotion (which is why I fell in love with Lana in the first place, lol).

Archived