Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Do You Think Honeymoon Will Top Ultraviolence?

EdgeofTeeth

Featured Posts

You weren't invited here, as the OP states.

GetTFO.gif

Damn you guys don't even give me five seconds to edit my post before quoting :saladga:

Read my edited post, sis.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Didymus

Why the **** is everyone is everyone dragging HBTB's position, almost all Lana's songs had similar positions :rip: 

Ikr. Who even brings up charts in a Lana context, like who cares. She doesn't even give a **** about them herself and it's actually obvious she really doesn't and isn't just saying that to appear cool.

I'm happier with the critical acclaim she's been enjoying these last few years.

Didymus

Damn you guys don't even give me five seconds to edit my post before quoting :saladga:

Read my edited post, sis.

I was half-joking but seriously, if you don't take the time to read the OP then why do I need to take time to quote you in case you want to edit it later? :emma:

Your edited post is still off-topic and unwanted.

Ikr. Who even brings up charts in a Lana context, like who cares. She doesn't even give a **** about them herself and it's actually obvious she really doesn't and isn't just saying that to appear cool.

I'm happier with the critical acclaim she's been enjoying these last few years.

People are so used to big pop stars tbh, people lost their sense of reality when it comes to alternative artists :rip: 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

I was half-joking but seriously, if you don't take the time to read the OP then why do I need to take time to quote you in case you want to edit it later? :emma:

Your edited post is still off-topic and unwanted.

I LIKE THE ALBUM

One more time...

I LIKE THE ALBUM

Benji

I really don't know? I find it hard to compare Lana's work with itself because my favourite album by her to listen to as a whole is Ultraviolence but I prefer most the tracks on Born To Die and Paradise more? I think Honeymoon will be more like BTD and Paradise as in it'll have really great tracks but Ultraviolence will remain stronger as a whole album.

I don't know how to explain it :shrug: 

Didymus

I LIKE THE ALBUM

One more time...

I LIKE THE ALBUM

Then answer the ****ing question :emma:

EdgeofTeeth

I really don't know? I find it hard to compare Lana's work with itself because my favourite album by her to listen to as a whole is Ultraviolence but I prefer most the tracks on Born To Die and Paradise more? I think Honeymoon will be more like BTD and Paradise as in it'll have really great tracks but Ultraviolence will remain stronger as a whole album.

I don't know how to explain it :shrug: 

LITERALLY THIS, all of my favorite Lana songs are on other albums but I love to sit down and listen to Ultraviolence all the way through... It's such a cohesive experience :flutter:

Didymus

Are you trolling because I did in my first post :wtfga: Yes lol

No you didn't. You didn't mention Honeymoon/HBTB. Anyway :saladga:

retroglamx

I really can't tell with Lana, you know? I wasn't expecting UV to slay me as much as it did. It was a pretty bland album on the first play but then it picked me up and I was hooked for such a long time. I would dare to call UV my favorite Lana record tbh, hopefully Honeymoon will be as good (if not better).

Pink flamingos always fascinated me.

No you didn't. You didn't mention Honeymoon/HBTB. Anyway :saladga:

You're arguing just for the sake of arguing now. I can guarantee most people have enough common sense to know that I answered the question. I'm not explaining it anymore to you :bye:

Gohan

Why the **** is everyone is everyone dragging HBTB's position, almost all Lana's songs had similar positions :rip: 

I'm not dragging its chat position, I'm just making a joke about Billboard's first week of HBTB sales getting it mistaken :lmao: 250k :lmao:

tryna go ask Alice, tryna catch that rabbit

Archived