Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
thought

Do you agree with this about Adele's upcoming album?

Hope

Featured Posts

Ok, I get the hype from people who can't wait to hear the next album. But I think that it will be a disappointment. It will have a huge thing in the beginning (due to expectations) but it will fall immediately since the people are excepting TOO MUCH, like WAY TOO MUCH from her. And she MUST be PERFECT in terms of quality and good single choices. If she fails just a bit, it will have a huge impact.

I think you know this better than any fan base since Gags has been proved and gone through the same thing. I just remember the hype in Aug 2013 and when all things happened after...

crisTEAne

Ok, I get the hype from people who can't wait to hear the next album. But I think that it will be a disappointment. It will have a huge thing in the beginning (due to expectations) but it will fall immediately since the people are excepting TOO MUCH, like WAY TOO MUCH from her. And she MUST be PERFECT in terms of quality and good single choices. If she fails just a bit, it will have a huge impact.

I think you know this better than any fan base since Gags has been proved and gone through the same thing. I just remember the hype in Aug 2013 and when all things happened after...

giphy.gif

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

Bellatrix

I agree. People have HUGE expectations. It won't be easy to live up to them and that won't be pretty.

Didymus

I don't think so. There are a lot of artists who can actually fulfill expectations. The critical appreciation of 21 was good but not mindblowing. I'm sure she can top it if she writes more sophisticated songs.

At this point, I only see Adele flopping if she releases a blank CD as her album

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Haroon

Hmm yeah I guess the longevity of the album does depend on its true quality and stuff, because at this point I don't doubt that it'll have a huge kick off but maintenance will be the hard part :omg: 

Jesse Pinkman

Yeah people are doing the most. There's no way she's gonna be able to do as well as 21 did.

It's science, bitch

monketsharona

I agree though I can understand that labels don't want to release the albums of their main artists at the same time to compete against Adele...

GreekGod

it will sell millions even if it is a photo album :queenga:

Okay, not so sure about the millions part, but I would still buy it :laughga:

MANiCURE1295

21 was the DEFINITION OF LONGEVITY...as of right now I'm sure people will EAT UP anything Adele puts out. Time will tell I guess.

Mister Gaga

I wouldn't mind if it sells 3 copies, as long as the music it's good. Maybe it will disappoint commercialy, but in terms of quality, it won't :whitney:

JazzGa

I think WE hyped ourselves too much for ARTPOP, not the GP :laughga: That being said I don't know what all this hype yall are talking about is, near the end of last year I read she was slated for a 2015 release and now she says it will be out next month that and that's really all. She hasn't been like bragging about how it's the album of the epoch or its not just an album it's a lifestyle or anything like that. Thats how you overhype :lana:

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

She will slay and your faves will never. :bye:

The only people hyping it are her non-general public fans aka the other stans waiting for their faves to top her. And that means the public don't care about her album and all. When it's released, they'd be surprised and they werent hyped.

00026 † 10000

Archived