💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

ARTPOP non-foil edition?

Noah Fatale

Featured Posts

Bad Monster Kid

It's "a reverse Warholian expedition." Where the non foil edition of ARTPOP becomes more of a collectors item than the limited foil edition. 

Noah Fatale

Walmart

Target

FYE

Walmart has them 

ive checked walmart and target multiple times, no non-foil editions, walmart doesnt even sell ARTPOP at all anymore they stopped a long time ago, and all the targets in canada closed down so, and fye isnt is canda soo ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

idk why its such a big deal to me, i just need to see one in real life because its such a mystery

lJOV0Fc.jpg11680_orig.jpg

The Walmart edition was non-foil and this is the 9414518th topic about this.

The Walmart version is censored and the koons ball is also larger :laughga:

Don't visit my profile

Desperado

ive checked walmart and target multiple times, no non-foil editions, walmart doesnt even sell ARTPOP at all anymore they stopped a long time ago, and all the targets in canada closed down so, and fye isnt is canda soo ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

idk why its such a big deal to me, i just need to see one in real life because its such a mystery

check ebay

GagaUnderYou

ebay has plenty

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Lady-Gaga-ARTPOP-NEW-SEALED-CD-Limited-Edition-Plus-2-Exclusive-Remixes-/201393026129?hash=item2ee3f5b451

monsterdreams

IJust have 2 foil copies, on has the DVD tho 

Haters gonna need more than a flashlight for my shade

Archived