Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

ARTPOP non-foil edition?

Noah Fatale

Featured Posts

Noah Fatale

ive searched EVERYWHERE online & irl and i cannot find the regular non-foil edition of ARTPOP..??

i thought only a certain amount of ARTPOP CDs were foil and the rest werent..?

do the non-foil editions even exist?

EDIT: i shouldve put this in the gaga thoughts section idk how to move it there lmao oops

Haroon

They do exist, but I guess it depends where you are and if those places still have stock of the foiled copies :shrug: 

Didymus

Some countries have them.

Throwback to Gaga saying the foil editions would be collector's items. People buying lots of them and not opening them so they can sell them later. Bye to that idea :lmao:

Haroon

Throwback to Gaga saying the foil editions would be collector's items. People buying lots of them and not opening them so they can sell them later. Bye to that idea :lmao:

I have an unopened foiled copy in my cupboard somewhere, hoping something tragic happens to everyone's foiled copies so mine's the only one left in the world and sells for MILLIONS :giveup: 

evgenigerm2

lJOV0Fc.jpg11680_orig.jpg

The Walmart edition was non-foil and this is the 9414518th topic about this.

„I allow myself to fail. I allow myself to break. I'm not afraid of my flaws.“

RAMROD

It is mostly available in Asia and Middle East to my knowledge.

I got mine from Indonesia.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Jesse Pinkman

Weren't 500k of them foil?

700k has been sold in America alone...

200_s.gif

It's science, bitch

Teal Ambition

I remember the struggle of everyone trying to figure out who would be selling the foil edition and who wouldn't :lmao: 

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

There's a foil edition with both ARTPOP and Lady Gaga being in foil (i guess this was the one gaga was talking about). However, there's another foil edition with only ARTPOP being in foil, like the one i bought recently. so maybe there's no non-foil edition and correct me if I'm wrong.

Lassex

Tbh I'm confused because the ones I've bought from UK Amazon are shiny but don't feel like foil? :laughga:

I don't think any of the albums have an extra layer of foil on the text, so the shiny ones are the ''foil'' ones :laughga:

Archived