Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

I LIVE for the day..

Fiona Apple

Featured Posts

Fiona Apple

I live for the day that Gaga will release her new single video and we will all refresh the page 500 times to make it break the vevo record :rip:

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Didymus

I hate when Monsters do that. How can you even be proud of her success and use it to trash other fanbases when you cheat to break records and get her a good chart position?

yASSsss

i'm already saving my coins to buy her some views :pray: :giveup: :pray: 

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

BillieGOAT

It won't happen, not with the lead anyway. BB had way too much promo to be beaten by the refresh button.

Fiona Apple

I hate when Monsters do that. How can you even be proud of her success and use it to trash other fanbases when you cheat to break records and get her a good chart position?

Lel dude. 1)I don't trash other fanbases 2)It's a part of being a stan. Every fanbase do this so it's not even "cheating" :rip:

Fiona Apple

It won't happen, not with the lead anyway. BB had way too much promo to be beaten by the refresh button.

I agree that it won't happen but we could easily do 12-15m

Yep, I think we are all ready to support our kween!:pray:

She's far behind from the other gurls, with views, subs, likes etc. She needs to sacrifice someone to Lucifer and reborn again like the true 2010 queen!:pray:

YCHofficial

:pray::pray:

yASSsss

Is that possible? :stalkga:

i've heard some rumors :stalkga: How do u think Katy and Taylor got those 1B+ views? :stalkga: 

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

Fiona Apple

Yep, I think we are all ready to support our kween!:pray:

She's far behind from the other gurls, with views, subs, likes etc. She needs to sacrifice someone to Lucifer and reborn again like the true 2010 queen!:pray:

Well yeah BTW and ARTOP were bad eras in terms of streaming. (Applause is her most successful video with 220m since the TFM era). But I think that if the song is a big hit and the video is 4-5 minutes..She could easily get 400m views..Now it's so much easier to get views

Fiona Apple

i've heard some rumors :stalkga: How do u think Katy and Taylor got those 1B+ views? :stalkga: 

I'll need at least 300$ for the next era :rip:

Didymus

Lel dude. 1)I don't trash other fanbases 2)It's a part of being a stan. Every fanbase do this so it's not even "cheating" :rip:

And why should we be like everybody? That's the same stupid argument for doping in a sports context. And it's the same outcome: your victory doesn't mean anything.

Fiona Apple

And why should we be like everybody? That's the same stupid argument for doping in a sports context. And it's the same outcome: your victory doesn't mean anything.

Because we want Gaga to be successful. With great first week views,sales and chart position the single and the album will get more attention and positivity :noparty:

Archived