💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Are you here for a Disco single as such ?

Versace

Here for it ?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Here for it ?

• Yes let the Disco Mama come through
    • No

Featured Posts

Versace

To me something like this would slay my existence, i would feel as excited as her debut. Why because Disco music is underrated compared to other genres , Pop lost its edge before Gaga came and she kind of made Pop popular again (which opened many doors for unthankful b---hes but who cares) so she can do the same for Disco as a genre. The Fame did bring back Pop to the scene but it also was a disco influenced pop album. To be honest the last Mega huge disco hit by a female we had was Hung Up by Madonna and the last disco hit we had overall was Get Lucky in 2013 (which shows that people are still here for disco jams). I mean Redone and Giorgio Morder can surly make some epic disco jams.

monsterdreams

Yes, Deeper and Deeper style 

or Enough isEnough 

Haters gonna need more than a flashlight for my shade

Barbados

I'm taking sole responsibility for starting these Disco threads no one can tell me otherwise :whitney:

:legend:

Little Discoer

youtube.com/watch?v=BR5ZKUKVSEI delete the <wbr> bit

Versace

I'm taking sole responsibility for starting these Disco threads no one can tell me otherwise :whitney:

:legend:

Little Discoer

Lol i've been asking for a Disco album as long as i can remember but no one cared as to what i had to say as they were certain rock would be next. Little Discoers it's our time , rockdeluders can go away now. 

Barbados

Lol i've been asking for a Disco album as long as i can remember but no one cared as to what i had to say as they were certain rock would be next. Little Discoers it's our time , rockdeluders can go away now. 

OK well I guess you can join my club.

I've always known Gaga will do Disco again, since those are her NY roots

youtube.com/watch?v=BR5ZKUKVSEI delete the <wbr> bit

Versace

OK well I guess you can join my club.

I've always known Gaga will do Disco again, since those are her NY roots

I think it's a nice transition from Jazz 

Levine

I'm SO SO SO SO HERE FOR THAT!

This is like the first time I respond "yes" in a thread like this.

This is all that I need from Gaga's next album. 

Bellatrix

Hell yeah!

gif_dance1.gif

Although, she probably won't be able to make disco music without Confessions comparisions, because you know... Madonna invented disco :trollga:

gagzus

If it's like Daft Punk's old stuff mixed in with the song in the OP I'd stan harder than before, if she could mix it with looks similar to 2012 and what not i'd so stan for it.

Hell yeah!

gif_dance1.gif

Although, she probably won't be able to make disco music without Confessions comparisions, because you know... Madonna invented disco :trollga:

well so far we've evaded the Erotica / Sex Dreams comparisons (which i thought were obvious tbh) so who knows :trollga: 

Archived