💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Performances with an element of danger

Bebe

Featured Posts

Stephen

So no in reality, Britney wasn't really in any danger of being mauled by the tiger or getting bitten by the snake, but there is still an element of perceived danger when you see her performing with real "wild" "dangerous" animals like a tiger and a snake even if you understand on an intellectual level that the snake is not likely to bite.

Exactly. And also not everyone is smart enough to think it might be sedated :laughga:

Haroon

Ahhhh yes I love those :flutter: The impact of them making us like "Omg :udidnt: " is unforgettable, like imagining them dealing with the possibility of injury while still continuing to perform definitely does get us like " :wao: ". We're suckers to seeing people come out on top in the face of percieved danger :laughga: 

dutchyguy

These performances are aweseome! 

Yes P!nk is so underrated. She had done this exact performance on all of her 151 dates on the funhouse tour, prior to the grammy performance... And only then people noticed!

GlitterAndGrease

I find Britney's toxic performance in Vegas dangerous

During the bungee jumping part at one of  the sho dws the harness went loose and she had a very dangerous landing on slippery floor because of all the water

http://britneyuniverse.com/topic/10784-britney-almost-fell-from-that-harness-on-toxic/

Also you remember what happened the one time she slipped on the water on stage

StrawberryBlond

Cheryl Cole did a swan dive off a platform to be caught by her dancers at the start of Call My Name when she performed on The Voice UK. Pink crowd-surfed inside a gigantic perspex ball on her Funhouse Carnival tour. And who can forget Gaga and Millie spraying milk and vomit everywhere while balancing un-harnessed on a rotating mechanical bull? Seriously, how did they not fall off that thing?

crisTEAne

And who can forget Gaga and Millie spraying milk and vomit everywhere while balancing un-harnessed on a rotating mechanical bull? Seriously, how did they not fall off that thing?

i've always wondered about that too. 

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

this performance tbh

1:48

what if the explosion happened while gaga was still there, the mess:rip:

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

Archived