Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is Aura the Poker Face/Bad Romance of ARTPOP?

Kanye West

Featured Posts

Tropico

The INSULT to Paparazzi. Poker Face is NOT the hightlight of The Fame. How could you do? :cryga: 

Anyway... no. Aura is not the Paparazzi or Bad Romance of ARTPOP. That would be Sexxx Dreams.

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

Radio Ga Ga

Commercial wise, it's probably DWUW. The song had so much potential, if it were released as lead single, it definitely would have got to number 1. 

Venus is kinda poor man's bad romance, and Applause poor man's poker face? IDK, I don't feel ARTPOP has any one song that shines on top of everything else, it's kinda like a collection of a bunch of really good songs that shines in their own ways but lacks a super masterpiece, but its what makes ARTPOP the best album IMO

SLAYing

Deny all you want but AURA would have ****ing slayed like anything if it was the lead for ARTPOP and had the video for 'Telephone' continuation ... Period !! 

Instagram : saurabh_slays

Zsolti

Your cuteness knows no bounds!

what :lolly:

Please correct me if I make any grammar mistakes, I want to master English as much as possible.

Bradley

Aura is the Judas of ARTPOP to me.

The Poker Face of ARTPOP has always been Venus to me.

Applause being the new Just Dance, and there's no Bad Romance on ARTPOP.

Shadow

What is behind the aura of the girl dancing in the dark with a poker face? 

A Bad Romance or she was born that way, speechless during her s-x dreams about being the girl under you on Venus and call you a Judas or a Monster through her Teeth under her Hair while you DWUW with her Gypsy Love Game.   

Or let us just say each song stands on its own, like the Edge of Glory.

Silence those demons... . 🖤

Archived