Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is Aura the Poker Face/Bad Romance of ARTPOP?

Kanye West

Featured Posts

Kanye West

I honestly think it is. The chorus is one of the best in her career, but the rest of the song is not quite up to par. Aura lacks consistency, but overall the high points of the song outshine all of the other high points from the other songs on the album. Aura is the highlight of ARTPOP in my opinion. What do you think?

KANYEWEST.COM

Katsuki Bakugo

Do you mean the best but most generic sounding song on the album? no thats GUY

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

There are a lot of people who prefer either G.U.Y., Venus, or Sexxx Dreams. Or Gypsy. 

Hell, there are a lot of people who don't even like Aura.

So, no, I don't     think so. :shrug: 

Zsolti

Do you mean the best but most generic sounding song on the album? no thats GUY

:bye:

Please correct me if I make any grammar mistakes, I want to master English as much as possible.

I do agree that Aura has an amazing chorus. However, I don't feel satisfied when it ends. Its like, that's it? So disappointing and unmemorable :emma: ... while BR/PF are the exact opposite, they feel complete and well thought out.

Katsuki Bakugo

:bye:

Your cuteness knows no bounds!

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Kanye West

I do agree that Aura has an amazing chorus. However, I don't feel satisfied when it ends. Its like, that's it? So disappointing and unmemorable, while BR/PF are the exact  opposites.

I understand where you're coming from, though I don't think there's any other songs on ARTPOP which have the high points of Aura despite its flaws.

KANYEWEST.COM

Der Meister

Yes it is. Many people will say no, but the truth is that they can't face the reality.

AURA IS POWER 

Thomas P

swine

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

TimisaMonster

Aura even with the drunk verses is better than all of ARTPOP... it also would've slayed having been the Telephone continuation :giveup:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Archived