Is Taylor Swift greedy?

Hope

Featured Posts

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Patamon
On 8/19/2015 at 3:15 AM, Redstreak said:

Yes, she blocked me from following her on Tumblr and Twitter because I mentioned that I only bought 1989 twice

LOL :laughga:

Illuminati

Her team/label is smart. It's not like she handles all this legal stuff herself lol and I think Gaga could take inspiration from that. Most of the ARTPOP was accessible in long snippets/full songs/etc before it was even released. Then after releasing it the full album was all over soundcloud, youtube pages of various random people and streaming services.. When given so many options to listen to the music people no longer see the value in the product and don't want to buy it. Why would a gp member buy ARTPOP the album or a song from it when it's all over everywhere for free.

I know this is not about Lady Gaga at all but it seems like even Gaga's fans have trouble supporting other artist choices unless they are compared to their faves'. Give Taylor a break and don't treat her the way you wouldn't want others to treat Gaga.

Taylor is a smart businesswoman. I wouldn't call her greedy at all. She said that her plan B was to become one, so no surprise there. :) 

Archived