💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Billboard: Lady Gaga Fan on Being a Little Monster

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

ViviLittleM

http://www.billboard.com/articles/events/fan-army/6633505/lady-gaga-fan-little-monster-fan-essay-army

As part of Billboard's Fan Army Face-Off 2015, we've asked people to write about what being part of the fandom means to them. Read below for an essay from a Lady Gaga fan, who are called the Little Monsters. 

Little Monsters are more than a fandom, we are a family. We have been supporting Lady Gaga since the very first day, we grew up together, and share so much passion and love. Little Monsters care for each other, we have a very special bond and we always try to be brave and stand for ourselves. Our creativity has driven us to some amazing feats, plus, we have become well known for the outfits we wear at Gaga's concerts! Our bond is beyond just loving the same star. Our bond is based on the philosophy we share. We all believe in the importance of love, compassion and tolerance. We are genuinely trying to make the world a better place.

Comic-Con: Lady Gaga Is 'Larger Than Life' on 'American Horror Story' -- Watch a First Look!

Lady Gaga has taught us that we should embrace our differences, and that's what we do. Our fandom is so strong and diverse, but despite being so diverse we all share the same core, we all love Lady Gaga. We have been though a lot but we are still undoubtedly one of the strongest and most amazing fandoms in the world. We are definitely one of a kind!

LaMaisonGaga

"Little monsters care for each other"

they've probably never visited GGD :fat: 

lamaisongaga.com

ViviLittleM

"We are genuinely trying to make the world a better place."

Yeah it's true at least for me

But not for a lot of people on atrl i think :fat:

As the one lesbean in the sea of horny gays, i can confirm that there is compassion and tolerance...even to this ol bag of beans 

Sister

That was very beautiful and true. We are the real cult of Gaga and we will never fall apart, forever she will be in our heart.

:fthis:

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

"We all believe in the importance of love, compassion and tolerance. We are genuinely trying to make the world a better place."

YASSS HUNTY!! Drag those unworthy fake ass uncompassionate LMs to filthhhh. 

READ HA, DRAG HA, SCALP HA, MICROWAVE HA, INCINERATE HA!

anigif_enhanced-14041-1406809483-30.gif

:fat:

gagzus

Well, it's true despite what people think, we help each other don't we?

Like say a member made a thread about having cancer, would we care and be compassionate to them? Of course, yes we have our ups and downs but we're human, and I will say i'm a proud Gaga fan and I actually love all other fans tbh

Born To Slay

That was very beautiful and true. We are the real cult of Gaga and we will never fall apart, forever she will be in our heart.

:fthis:

After reading the op, I started tearing up but your comment made me cry. So beautiful.

Sister

After reading the op, I started tearing up but your comment made me cry. So beautiful.

I have no more " like"

but I do LOVE

x :hug:

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

Archived