💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Shane Dawson spills the tea on Taylor Swift! (She is evil, has a 4CHAN)

mucinex

Featured Posts

Interlude

I'm surprised Shane got on but it was a really great episode! It's usually painful watching Johnny but I don't think he was as bad in this. Also I really wish Trisha Paytas was on Look At Huh, I love them together

#BlackLivesMatter #TransLivesMatter - You let down members of the community and forced us out.

StrawberryBlond

He said all this before in a previous video but not as harshly as he did here. She definitely has an account there, she posted word-by-word phrases from this account on her Twitter. The bit about her being a hacker is pure speculation, though. Just because someone's on the site doesn't make them a hacker (don't know all the ins and out of it, though). I don't understand how that could benefit her and its not like she knows things about people that no one else does. But I certainly agree that there must be something about her she's hiding as she's simply too perfect to be true. It's well known at this point that she's one of the most caculated celebrities out there and is untouchable for some reason. You get the feeling that if you ever publically badmouthed her, she'd sent her people to sort you out. Maybe that's why none of her exes, despite some of them being singers, have never made songs about her despite her doing it to them. I'm so vocal about not liking her around here that I keep waiting for the day she'll find me and get around to writing a song about me. Not kidding, I'd be so freaked out if that happened.

JeffSwift

He said all this before in a previous video but not as harshly as he did here. She definitely has an account there, she posted word-by-word phrases from this account on her Twitter. The bit about her being a hacker is pure speculation, though. Just because someone's on the site doesn't make them a hacker (don't know all the ins and out of it, though). I don't understand how that could benefit her and its not like she knows things about people that no one else does. But I certainly agree that there must be something about her she's hiding as she's simply too perfect to be true. It's well known at this point that she's one of the most caculated celebrities out there and is untouchable for some reason. You get the feeling that if you ever publically badmouthed her, she'd sent her people to sort you out. Maybe that's why none of her exes, despite some of them being singers, have never made songs about her despite her doing it to them. I'm so vocal about not liking her around here that I keep waiting for the day she'll find me and get around to writing a song about me. Not kidding, I'd be so freaked out if that happened.

so pipe down before God comes and smites you. :-)

OT: This guy is a loser (I don't care about many videos/views he has on youtube.) who is desperate to stay relevant so he does (WHAT SO MANY DO!)  nothing but talk **** about Taylor in an attempt to sway people's opinions. 

Archived