💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

VMA Performers/Speculations and discussion

Duella Dvil

Featured Posts

Gianni Versace

Am I the only one who feels like it COULD be gaga getting the Vangaurd award?

Like the amount rep fixing she has done... ummmmmmm... I reeeeeeally think she could get it buuuut thats just me

Rih is getting it, bookmark me.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
gagzus

Like the amount rep fixing she has done... ummmmmmm... I reeeeeeally think she could get it buuuut thats just me

doubt it, i'd say at least give her a few more years yet, if her next two albums become commercial successes and critically acclaimed with iconic videos you can guarantee she'll get it

The Child

Nick Jonas is doing the pre show

Too bad, he won't get his Britney vmas 2000 performance :cry:

You know I only have eyes for one woman. I'm a one woman kind of guy :trollga: 

Well I have 3 women in my life, my mom, Gaga & Britney. :pray:

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

MTV aren't giving out a vanguard award this year

Signature loading… 👹🖤

The Child

Rih is getting it, bookmark me.

What? And why? her videos are not that amazing, well Beyonce & JT got it after all, so this vanguard award means nothing now. :saladga:

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Gianni Versace

What? And why? her videos are not that amazing, well Beyonce & JT got it after all, so this vanguard award means nothing now. :saladga:

She's been in the game longer that Gaga, she's more popular with the GP (though she has a smaller hardcore fanbase), she's had more hits, etc.

The Child

She's been in the game longer that Gaga, she's more popular with the GP (though she has a smaller hardcore fanbase), she's had more hits, etc.

Yeah and? everything is in the title, video music awards, if they gave her the Vanguard award it should be all about the videos.

Robinladen

isn't she the only female to have won Video Of The Year twice. she has lazy videos, but overall her videography is pretty good.

Gianni Versace

Yeah and? everything is in the title, video music awards, if they gave her the Vanguard award it should be all about the videos.

BBHMM was praised as was AO. Whereas a lot of critics still have a bad taste in their mouths from the DWUW fiasco and G.U.Y. was great but not very popular (as a song and as a music video- it was very underappreciated). Plus, the VMA's are always about popularity, that's why Bey won the award last year. 

Duella Dvil

isn't she the only female to have won Video Of The Year twice. she has lazy videos, but overall her videography is pretty good.

Like seriously, BBHMM is a masterpiece (the video) I freaking LOVE THAT VIDEO

www.instagram.com/theduella666

The Child

Yeah overall it's pretty good, I love the music videos from her Loud era.

BBHMM was praised as was AO. Whereas a lot of critics still have a bad taste in their mouths from the DWUW fiasco and G.U.Y. was great but not very popular (as a song and as a music video- it was very underappreciated). Plus, the VMA's are always about popularity, that's why Bey won the award last year. 

Why are you bringing Gaga into this? Yeah that's sad, if anything Bey didn't deserve that award at all.

Gianni Versace

Yeah overall it's pretty good, I love the music videos from her Loud era.

Why are you bringing Gaga into this? Yeah that's sad, if anything Bey didn't deserve that award at all.

Because your comment said that Gaga would win it lmao don't try it "CrazyMonster"

Archived