Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Happy birthday to the Holy Grail THE FAME

Alien Tulip

Featured Posts

Alien Tulip

It's August 19th in other parts of the world. 

Lady Gaga released her debut album SEVEN years ago. One of the best debut albums from an artist full of amazing club bangers and well written lyrics and melodies. It was fresh, new and a fun album you can still have a good time with til this day. I remember downloading this album on limewire in October 2008 when I watched The Poker Face video on Myspace and I was blown the **** away. I already loved Just Dance, Beautiful Dirty Rich and Poker Face but goodness gracious when I heard the other songs from the album I was in love. She was so weird and futuristic which is why I immediately loved her. Fall 2008 was amazing for me because I had The Fame and Circus on repeat throughout the end of 2008 and Early to Mid 2009. Summerboy was and still is my favorite song on the album and I don't care what people think about the song and never will :flutter: Summerboy and Eh, Eh helped me through hard times from a breakup in Early 2009 and the fame era in general made me feel cool and outgoing. I remember my friends and I just listening to the album all the time before we met up with other friends to hang out. I would always blast this album driving around nyc in 2008 and 2009. This era also brought some of her best fashion, music videos and performances. To The Fame era haters on this forum, if it werent for The Fame you wouldn't have the fame monster, born this way, ARTPOP, or cheek to cheek gaga :whitney:

Favorite Song from the era: 

Favorite performance from the era: I would say VMAs 2009 but I'm gonna have to go with Poker Face American Idol 2009

Favorite music video from the era: Poker Face

Favorite outfit from the era: 

qq5M9Zs.jpg

What is your favorite song, performance, music video, moment, interview, outfit from this flawless era? 

MUSIC VIDEOS:

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
gagzus

The album that made me a lover of Pop Culture, define my own sense of fame and confidence and made me obsessed with our generations only true pop culture/music icon.

Happy Bday to the album I still stan for 7 years on

We share the same birthday which is why I was so ready to discredit the OP until I read the first line lol

SlaeUrAnus

Favourite song: Poker Face

Performance: Paparazzi at the 2009 VMA's 

Music video: Paparazzi 

Moment: When she stole the VMA's 

Interview: First time on Ellen

Outfit: The outfit in Poker Face 

In my messy era.

gagzus

Favorite Song: Money Honey for sure is my fave on the album it's an underrated flawless bop

Favorite performance: I classify VMAs as TFM era but I would say Glastonbury Paparazzi, it made me a fan

Favorite music video: Eh Eh or LoveGame

Favorite outfit from the era: 

tie between

tumblr_mdsne3DTM91rehu1jo1_500.jpgPaparazzi-Dress.png

I love The Fame it never gets old, I always find something to bop. My favourite song from the album is LoveGame. Fave music video: Paparazzi

It has been 7 years? I am getting old

neil-patrick-harris-to-host-the-oscars-w

gaga, halsey, lorde, taylor, dua

Alien Tulip

Outfit: The outfit in Poker Face 

Which one? She has like 6 different outfits in the video juggingu.jpg I bet its the electric blue one everyone worships mariahstare.gif I love it too but this one is just s-xy and pretty

tOQEFem.jpg

Alien Tulip

I love The Fame it never gets old, I always find something to bop. My favourite song from the album is LoveGame. Fave music video: Paparazzi

It has been 7 years? I am getting old

neil-patrick-harris-to-host-the-oscars-w

Whenever Lovegame comes on shuffle I feel like my 2009 self again and just miss those momentscrying1.gif

I love every single music video from The Fame era but I will say beautiful dirty rich bores the hell out of me. 

Whenever Lovegame comes on shuffle I feel like my 2009 self again and just miss those momentscrying1.gif

I love every single music video from The Fame era but I will say beautiful dirty rich bores the hell out of me. 

Me too, she could do it better... :sis:

gaga, halsey, lorde, taylor, dua

SlaeUrAnus

Which one? She has like 6 different outfits in the video juggingu.jpg I bet its the electric blue one everyone worships mariahstare.gif I love it too but this one is just s-xy and pretty

tOQEFem.jpg

600full-poker-face-screenshot.jpg

In my messy era.

Alien Tulip

600full-poker-face-screenshot.jpg

Yes ugh! Definitely one of the best openings of a music video in history!

SlaeUrAnus

Yes ugh! Definitely one of the best openings of a music video in history!

Ikr.

Iconic :legend: 

In my messy era.

Archived