💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Happy birthday to the Holy Grail THE FAME

Alien Tulip

Featured Posts

Bad Bromance

OMG I still cant believe you saw Gaga before she became mainstream famous. How I wish I was your eyeballs and ears that day in 2007 :giveup: 

giphy.gif

IKR???  It's one of those moments I will treasure forever because at that point in time she was only known on the Lower East Side and she hadn't even signed with Interscope yet.  Her performance blew me away and I was flabbergasted when I realized she was the same person I'd seen a year earlier after I bought The Fame in October of 2008 and heard Summerboy.   :deadbanana:

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Alien Tulip

The truest description of it's impact on Pop culture

This era was honestly one of (if not) the best era in her career, it's not my number one fave era but it draws pretty close to my fave. 

And at the end of The Fame era (which was her DEBUT for god sake) she was officially certified a Pop Icon with the VMAs 2009 performance. 

Her fashion and sound influenced the majority of the early 10s popstars and she is responsible for the still current EDM trend, The Fame changed the game and I'm not overexaggerating.

Everything you said :legend: 

Bad Bromance

I need mmmmore... To Feed My Pop Heart
Give Me More
I Want
The Future, Gaga, Fashion, Digital Technology , Dance, New York, Music, Pop Culture
I Want... The Fame
I Can Hear You
Can You Hear Me?
Revolution Is Coming
And I Want... What We Want
You Deserve... The Future

My Name Is Lady Gaga
And This Is My Haus!

OMG, this is the sh!t right here!!  I remember I'd start screaming like a little girl whenever I'd hear this.  :deadbanana:  This brings back so many good memories.   :giveup:

Gaga has really come a long way and I couldn't be more proud of her!   :yes:

Bad Bromance

The truest description of it's impact on Pop culture

This era was honestly one of (if not) the best era in her career, it's not my number one fave era but it draws pretty close to my fave. 

And at the end of The Fame era (which was her DEBUT for god sake) she was officially certified a Pop Icon with the VMAs 2009 performance. 

Her fashion and sound influenced the majority of the early 10s popstars and she is responsible for the still current EDM trend, The Fame changed the game and I'm not overexaggerating.

Spill that hot tea, sis!   Preach it!  

djBuffoon

It's to Gaga's credit as an artist that even her weaker tracks still hold more personality and distinctive quality than most of pop stars. 

I'd consider The Fame to be her "weakest" album, and I still LOVE it.

CharlieQuinn

Stardate: 2008

Lady Gaga has been sent to Earth to infiltrate human culture one sequin at a time.

Alien Tulip

She also went through many different hair color phases

I loved the silver light gray poker face hair she had for a short period 

EMNxdjC.jpg

kpdbQBO.jpg

l5Dq19D.jpglFkkfA1.jpg

I can't believe it's been seven years, I'm so ****ing old. I remember I was studying English in Canada in July and I even tried to extend my studies for a few weeks so I could by the album but I couldn't and I got so sad =/ I had to wait until the next year to buy it here in Brazil.

Alien Tulip

Then she had her platinum blonde hair mixed with lavender highlights and then eventually she sported blonde hair that faded to lavender in the tips

kiS9ad0.jpg

iMV0EP6.jpg

RBAQEYt.jpgBp42G7v.jpgD51AZSr.jpg

Checkers

It's crazy how The Fame just never gets old. I still listen to it all the time. :legend:

This album is special to me because it reminds me of a very happy time in my life. :flutter:

Been a fan since October 2008, fam.

Stephen

Favorite Song: Just Dance :worship:

Performance: Poker Face - American Idol

Music Video: Paparazzi

Moment: Bleeding at the VMAs :legend:

Interview: NoiseVox with John Norris

Outfit: So hard to choose.. all the looks in PF + Paparazzi are stellar. Also love the mirror dress

Flippy

OMG :giveup: 7 years? 

Favorite Song - Tie between Paparazzi & Brown Eyes

Performance - I LOVE the 2009 VMA's, however this is one of my favorites

Music Video - Paparazzi

Moment - The whole Hermaphrodite scandal :laughga:

Interview - Whenever she was b---hy tbh 

Outfit - Soooo many to choose from! :giveup: The origami dress & the bubble ones will forever be iconic though

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

Archived