throwback

Happy birthday to the Holy Grail THE FAME

Alien Tulip

Featured Posts

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bad Bromance

I fell in love with Gaga because of The Fame.  She was so different and so fierce at the same time!  I loved everything about the era.  :legend:  :giveup:

My favorite song:  tie between Just Dance, Poker Face, and Summerboy.

Favorite video:  Paparazzi

Favorite performance:  2009 VMAs

Favorite outfit:  the outfit she wore at the beginning of the Poker Face video during the first 30 seconds of the video.

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

Alien Tulip

I fell in love with Gaga because of The Fame.  She was so different and so fierce at the same time!  I loved everything about the era.  :legend:  :giveup:

My favorite song:  tie between Just Dance, Poker Face, and Summerboy.

Favorite video:  Paparazzi

Favorite performance:  2009 VMAs

Favorite outfit:  the outfit she wore at the beginning of the Poker Face video during the first 30 seconds of the video.

Glad I'm not the only few who enjoy Summerboy. It's a cute summery song that gives me Blondie vibes. 

Alien Tulip

My favorite interview from the fame era. If you've never watched you totally should!

Bad Bromance

Glad I'm not the only few who enjoy Summerboy. It's a cute summery song that gives me Blondie vibes. 

Yes!!!!  Blondie vibes all day long!  I fell in love with that song when I heard it for the first time at Lollapalooza 2007 as part of the Lady Gaga and the Starlight Revue performance and still love it to this day!  :legend:

Bad Bromance

My favorite interview from the fame era. If you've never watched you totally should!

I had forgotten about this great interview.  Thanks for posting it!!   :hug:

Alien Tulip

Yes!!!!  Blondie vibes all day long!  I fell in love with that song when I heard it for the first time at Lollapalooza 2007 as part of the Lady Gaga and the Starlight Revue performance and still love it to this day!  :legend:

OMG I still cant believe you saw Gaga before she became mainstream famous. How I wish I was your eyeballs and ears that day in 2007 :giveup: 

giphy.gif

I need mmmmore... To Feed My Pop Heart
Give Me More
I Want
The Future, Gaga, Fashion, Digital Technology , Dance, New York, Music, Pop Culture
I Want... The Fame
I Can Hear You
Can You Hear Me?
Revolution Is Coming
And I Want... What We Want
You Deserve... The Future

My Name Is Lady Gaga
And This Is My Haus!

mucinex

i love Lady Ga-Ga's song poke her face and pizzaria he is so talented and great for the transs-xual community he is great

Archived