💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Are u excited to see Gaga preview the album cover look before revealing it?

Alien Tulip

Featured Posts

Alien Tulip

Gaga has worn some accessory, hair style or outfit of her album covers before revealing the cover

Crystal Glasses in May 2008

tumblr_ntah6kJO7I1tu7utro1_1280.jpg

Fame Monster blonde hair cover September 2009

tumblr_ntah6kJO7I1tu7utro3_1280.jpg

Fame Monster Black Hair Cover September 2009

tumblr_ntah6kJO7I1tu7utro4_500.jpg

She also wore the black jacket from the blonde cover a few weeks after the album cover release

tumblr_ntah6kJO7I1tu7utro5_1280.jpg

Born This Way horns and Mugler Alien Leather outfit. The btw cover is her as a motorcycle yes but the outfit she is wearing is this one, its just photoshopped in fusion with the motorcycle

tumblr_ntah6kJO7I1tu7utro8_1280.jpg

The ARTPOP cover isn't really an outfit per-say but she used the koon ball at the VMA 2013 performance and in the song Applause she references the cover sort of as "One second I'm a koons then suddenly the koons is me"

tumblr_ntahfxmflt1tu7utro1_1280.jpg

For cheek to cheek she just wore the curly hair from the album cover days before the photoshoot

tumblr_ntahfxmflt1tu7utro2_1280.jpg

NewYorkCity

I never thought of this before.

Omg, now we can also a--lyse candids looking for the cover. More work appart from tweets and captions looking for lyrics :derpga: 

gagzus

omg i've never seen her with the dark brunette TFM cover before except the cover where's that from? (I know it says vogue but i need some deets) I assume this is on the same day she shot the covers.

And tbf i'm sure the Mugler outfit was in that leaked pic from the artwork, i'm sure it leaked before this day in MQ

Yeah, IMO it's pretty cool that she could show us a peek of the next album cover and we wouldn't even know at the time, and I'm looking forward to it happening again, whenever that may be. 

monsterdreams

Should be fun for lots of reaching 

Haters gonna need more than a flashlight for my shade

PartySick

Should be fun for lots of reaching 

Tbh reaching is one of the more fun things about being a Monster :nick: 

We can be so creative :sis: 

đŸ–€

Alien Tulip

omg i've never seen her with the dark brunette TFM cover before except the cover where's that from? (I know it says vogue but i need some deets) I assume this is on the same day she shot the covers.

And tbf i'm sure the Mugler outfit was in that leaked pic from the artwork, i'm sure it leaked before this day in MQ

Oh yeah I remember that leaked pic but it was actually days after the grammys 2011 ;) 

elijahfan

Well you can clearly see her with the outfit on other pictures from the album photoshoot

12-14-10_Nick_Knight_010.jpg

12-14-10_Nick_Knight_011.jpg

gagzus

Oh yeah I remember that leaked pic but it was actually days after the grammys 2011 ;) 

oh it was? my mistake haha and on that pic i still don't get why there's red blood-esque stuff on her waist/hip area in the pic... maybe she was foreshadowing her BTWB injury :udidnt: Harbinger Chanteuse 

I'm excited for everything!! I love the times before an album release. The hype, rumors, speculation...

It's also the first time I'm experiencing it with you guys on GGD so yey, exciting times! 

"How can I protect something so perfect without evil?"

PaperIz

The hype machine rolls on. I never noticed this, but I hope she does give us a sneaky glimpse.

JustifyMyLove

That must be from a behind-the-scenes of the photoshoot or something

i already searched using search by image option, and the only result there was is from lady gaga jp.Co Web, I think this is an still from a video ugh, I wish I can watch it :/

Julia Volkova #1 stan

Archived