💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Audio Requests

Admin

Featured Posts

monsterdevotion

All these instrumental leaks makes me want to lsiten to more can someone post a rar wiith all the official intrumentals we have from each album please :)?

I have tons of audio that I've ripped from her acoustic performances on Youtube. Can someone tell me how to upload them somewhere so they can be available to download by anyone who needs them? I spent a lot of time and work getting these and even edited out the BS (like applause or talking by anyone else but Gaga). I'd be happy to share with some pointers how :D

Gerrard174

I have tons of audio that I've ripped from her acoustic performances on Youtube. Can someone tell me how to upload them somewhere so they can be available to download by anyone who needs them? I spent a lot of time and work getting these and even edited out the BS (like applause or talking by anyone else but Gaga). I'd be happy to share with some pointers how :D

create an account at mediafire, then upload them and share the links =)

I don't know why but I can't find a decent 'Glitter and Grease' download. There's one on 4shared but I don't really wanna sign up haha.

Anyone have a good one? Thanks!

Hot **** † in Brooklyn

I'm looking for Speechless live from Antwerp on May 17th, 2010 audio.

I had it on my old iPod, and I can't find a download for it anywhere.

Does anyone happen to have it? :)

-Nevermind I finally found it :lol:

Edited by Orl_zol