Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Miley's next album is "not very good"

Caesium

Featured Posts

Caesium

"According to BuzzFeed, Cyrus threatened to buy herself out of her contract with RCA if they didn’t get on board with her free-album plan. But she may not have to twist any executive arms at the label.

Interviewed in the June issue of Paper, she revealed, “I don’t have to have writers, I don’t have to have ****in’ producers in there,” she told the magazine. “Mike Will will text me a beat, and I’ll go in my studio and work on it by myself.”

Yes, Miley’s new album is self-produced, and sources close to her admit it’s not very goodthey’re calling it “experimental.” If it's that bad, RCA may very well let her give it away. Not on the table is a sale with a money-back guarantee."

http://hitsdailydouble.com/news&id=297316

I'm here for experimental music but :deadbanana:

Put your white tennis shoes on and follow me

gagzus

well tbh Bangerz was a massive letdown and only had 3 good songs & it was produced by ACTUAL producers so if it's worse...

LePetitGAGABLover

OMG. Stop trying to reproduce the ARTPOP era Miley:saladga:

And no, I'm not a delusional fan that believes that everything revolves around Gaga, but everything she has said so far is similar to what Gaga planned for ARTPOP. 

KyliesChild

You never know with Miley. Plus she performed Tiger Dreams, a new song from her album and it wasn't that bad. This kinda made me want to respect her more, she's badass.

retroglamx

If 'not very good' means that she stayed true to herself instead of having the label all over it, then let it be atrocious please. Labels are the sole responsible for bad music releases. :excuseu:

Pink flamingos always fascinated me.

Thomas P

idc I love milyy

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

this better be good or im not downloading even if its free

im still excited tho this could  BS 

gagzus

OMG. Stop trying to reproduce the ARTPOP era Miley:saladga:

And no, I'm not a delusional fan that believes that everything revolves around Gaga, but everything she has said so far is similar to what Gaga planned for ARTPOP. 

everyone has been snatching her ideas and passing them off as her own tbh, Beyonce with her visual album, Taylor with her "closeness" to her fans, Tidal members with the whole excuse for Tidal and now this. 

I'm glad she's became quiet about her ideas & concepts, I'm glad she hasn't told fans anything either like she used to

Koreku

It probably 'isn't good' for the likes of the mainstream. I bet in reality Miley's created some really interesting, unique experimental music that I might enjoy. :sis:  

You don't deserve a point of view if the only thing you see is you.

Versace

Give me 3 good hits and the rest can be bad , Miley is a single artists to me i never enjoy a full length album from her. Literally the only Bangerz songs i loved where We Can't Stop, Wrecking Ball, Drive (which should have been a single) as for the songs i liked i'd say 4X4 and On My Own. I couldn't stand everything else.

LePetitGAGABLover

everyone has been snatching her ideas and passing them off as her own tbh, Beyonce with her visual album, Taylor with her "closeness" to her fans, Tidal members with the whole excuse for Tidal and now this. 

I'm glad she's became quiet about her ideas & concepts, I'm glad she hasn't told fans anything either like she used to

I completely agree. Especially when the Tidal launch event happen and they said that Tidal “puts the power back into the artists’ hands”,  I knew they were LITERALLY ripping off ARTPOP and gaga's vision. Really pathetic if you ask me, but whatever.:miley:

gagzus

I completely agree. Especially when the Tidal launch event happen and they said that Tidal “puts the power back into the artists’ hands”,  I knew they were LITERALLY ripping off ARTPOP and gaga's vision. Really pathetic if you ask me, but whatever.:miley:

I know people think we're probably delusional, but they're probably the ones who deny Gaga being influenced by Madonna in the 90s tbh.

It irks me, like people make half-baked versions of her ideas and get away with it because they're pretty.

Tropico

I'm so excited because if it'a really self produced, who knows what to expect? It's totally unpredictable. :wao: 

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

Archived