💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Did High By The Beach really sell 248k in the first week?

Fiona Apple

Featured Posts

Robotboy

whatever it is, interscope better use this for the gags aswell :coffee:

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Fiona Apple

whatever it is, interscope better use this for the gags aswell :coffee:

Gaga doesn't need this :whitney: Even her dissapointing first week sales for Applause were over 220-230k if I remember well..

PEDRO98

lol u can stop calling people pressed just cause u didn't even look at charts and questioned yourself about it. most of people who are commenting this are lana stans anyways ones that are thinking logical

for me is a totally believable number. Why would Apple and other digital seller report higher numbers for Lana in the 1st place. She had multiple singles that missed the top 100 why would this be different from those and every other single in the Hot 100??

Benji

I don't really know what the problem would be. It does seem high, well, higher than I expected but I'm not going to question it because she deserves it!

HBTB deserves to SLAY :legend:

malazam

i don't think so.....#57 on US iTunes and #54 in UK, it didn't even get the #1 on Songs chart ._.

PD: and it didn't even charted on Japan, these are the biggets markets ._. 

another shot before we kiss the other side

PEDRO98

Gaga doesn't need this :whitney: Even her dissapointing first week sales for Applause were over 220-230k if I remember well..

Fiona Apple

for me is a totally believable number. Why would Apple and other digital seller report higher numbers for Lana in the 1st place. She had multiple singles that missed the top 100 why would this be different from those and every other single in the Hot 100??

But I am sure that you didn't even see its itunes run.. Kworb expected the debut to be around 80-90k.. Billboard probably did a mistake or something

Katsuki Bakugo

If it's Payola, Interscope needs to stop using it on her and focus on legends & talented icons like Lady Gaga. 

They are too busy with Pia Mia atm

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

PEDRO98

But I am sure that you didn't even see its itunes run.. Kworb expected the debut to be around 80-90k.. Billboard probably did a mistake or something

i saw its iTunes run and kworb isn't 100% reliable and iTunes is not the only thing that allows you to buy music. I know its the biggest one, but maybe some smaller ones had a little say this time??

PEDRO98

Well the difference is that it sold 200k+ for the next 2 weeks as well

it sold 160k in the 2nd week, and rose above 200k in the 3rd bc of the VMAS 

Fiona Apple

i saw its iTunes run and kworb isn't 100% reliable and iTunes is not the only thing that allows you to buy music. I know its the biggest one, but maybe some smaller ones had a little say this time??

Lol... Kworb has never done a really wrong prediction.. It would be believable if the difference was around 10-20k..But that is too much ..

Fiona Apple

it sold 160k in the 2nd week, and rose above 200k in the 3rd bc of the VMAS 

Still it had huge longevity.8-9 weeks after its debut it was still selling over 100k 

Archived