question

If the lead single flops..

Oscar

Featured Posts

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Epione

If this gonna happen, I will follow every one of them at Interscope who is responsible for this to their home. :creepflop:

TimisaMonster

I'm sorry...RedOne isn't familiar with that word...flop :confused:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

TimisaMonster

Judas neither :hunty:

Judas was a top 10 hit is the most watched video off BTW and is still played on her tour...yeah what a flop

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

moonboywow

stop using the word FLOP to describe anything that doesn't go to #1 it's really pathetic.

this just shows there's fans who only care about chart success and public perception of their 'fav'

yes. Enjoy the music. Make up your own mind and don't let charts control how you feel about the music 

moonboywow

the odd part to me is that many fans that make this statement also claim their favorite era as TF/M when Gaga had the least amount of money to where she was broke until the tour finally managed to get her back in the black.

The money worry is way over-rated.  Gaga doesn't need to be #1 HBIC in order to create good videos and have a successful, theatrical tour.   In fact I'd argue she does worse when she spends too much.

a.k.a the artrave :reductive2:

giskardsb

a.k.a the artrave :reductive2:

I much prefer ArtRave to BTW Ball.  BTW is my favorite album but the disjoint storyline combined with overwhelming staging detracted from the show for me.   

moonboywow

I much prefer ArtRave to BTW Ball.  BTW is my favorite album but the disjoint storyline combined with overwhelming staging detracted from the show for me.   

i know she wants to keep out doing herself but she doesn't have to. She should just keep it simple, cool and memorable. This next era should have one look. Like the fame gaga. 

Archived