Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

I just love this look tbh ...

Andy McQueen

Featured Posts

The Child

Her hair is ginger :yes: but when she first posted these pics I thought it was brunette too :laughga: until I saw these pictures :legend:

tumblr_nt8cbal1ol1tu7utro1_1280.jpg

The outfit hugged her curves well. I love when outfits outline her big butt well lol

Omg she looks ****ing fab, when was this?

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Alien Tulip

Omg she looks ****ing fab, when was this?

Last year in Milan 2014. The paparazzi video of these candids were posted on worldstarhiphop and a lot of guys were talking about eating her ass through the dress 

gMxuk8w.gif

The Child

Last year in Milan 2014. The paparazzi video of these candids were posted on worldstarhiphop and a lot of guys were talking about eating her ass through the dress 

gMxuk8w.gif

Oh yeah how did I forgot that? :duck:

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Robinladen

Her hair is ginger :yes: but when she first posted these pics I thought it was brunette too :laughga: until I saw these pictures :legend:

tumblr_nt8cbal1ol1tu7utro1_1280.jpg

The outfit hugged her curves well. I love when outfits outline her big butt well lol

This actually looks like light brown for me. It only looks ginger in one of the selfies. 

Archived