💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Has Gaga truly ever disappointed you?

TEANUS

Featured Posts

Creyk

Actually, two top ten hits, Applause peaked at #4 and Dope at #8.

I prefer to pretend Dope never existed.

I deleted it the day I got the album, 1 listen was way more than enough :shrug: 

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HausAlly

nothing in relation to her work, cause she is truly dedicated. but waiting outside her hotel for a day to only see lacee was a little disappointing, she made it up the next day tho when she played the most amazing show ever  

teenagechrist

Just some things during the ARTPOP era, but it's not her fault. 

-She said that Venus was the next single, that it was going to have a video and I was really hyped because those 3 single covers were amazing and I thought that the video was going to be weird and crazy, but then they changed it to Do What U Want and said that both songs were going to have a video, she released and image from the DWUW music video, and it looked like it was going to be released in January, but nothing happened, no DWUW or Venus music video. 

-The ARTPOP app countdown. 

-I was expecting her to use Volantis and that wig with lights on it (she just used it once :/)

-Just 2 videos for the ARTPOP era, I thought that at least songs like Sexxx Dreams, MANiCURE, or Aura were going to have a video.

-Telephone continuation was suposed to be on ARTPOP. 

-No ARTPOP Act II. 

-Red Flame and Ratchet... I really wanted her to do a song with Azealia Banks :|

-Studio version of PARTYNAUSEOUS or Princess Die never released. 

-Teasing TEA and then never release it.

But again, I'm not blaming her, It's not her fault, and I didn't feel like truly disappointed, I just felt a little bit ''meh :/''.

feeling so hot tamale

BTW singles: no Scheiße, GH and HML but we got Y&I (like the song and love the video but eh), Judas as the second single ( :rip: ), TEoG's video was way too simple, MTN video was way too long.

AP: Applause as a lead single put me off insanely hard after I listened to Venus, SD, Aura, DWUW, G.U.Y. and Dope, Venus getting cancelled, DWUW featuring R. Kelly when it was way better solo and how it got cancelled altogether, G.U.Y.'s video was too long but I guess it was Gaga's try to not break the 5 videos promise (which she didn't do if you include the AP Film vid), no AP act II.

Sis... :saladga:

it wasn't laaaahv

Archived