question

Has Gaga truly ever disappointed you?

TEANUS

Featured Posts

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Katsuki Bakugo

post-27298-lady-gaga-obviously-gif-57NY.

The only ones that really disappointed me were Troy Carter, Rob Fusari and Interscope

Yes. So much. 

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Riot Poof

Sometimes her ignorance on certain issues (which I won't elaborate on cuz they're immensely controversial :flop:) bothers me a bit. Fortunately, she doesn't go into hot water much nowadays, and she's ultimately someone who's kind and respectful (aka not hateful).

As for things in her career, I'm more disappointed in those who negatively interfere with her and her work.

I'm not a woman. I'm not a man. I am something that you'll never understand.

RAMROD

Leak PARTYNAUSEOUS and more.  :neyde:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

the only disappointment i've had is the looks from 2012 not translating into ARTPOP's era and I was expecting AP to be generic but HARD EDM with the Disney Princess High theme, I mean I love it the way it is, but i'd say that's a tad disappointing, especially the whole thing about her never having her flawless 2012 looks again

u and me are the  exact same person i have no words<3

Creyk

OMG too many times to count :messga:

Skype ball, lying about the Scheiße music video, BTW not being a good song on first listen, the APP, not promoting G.U.Y, saying we will get a Venus music video, not putting out a DWUW music video, only having 1 top 10 hit from AP, the sleep with Gaga performance art mess, let me not go on :saladga:

yASSsss

many times,tbh :fat: 

1.My biggest disappointed would be TEOG video....i remember it was releasing at 3:30 AM in my timezone,so i slept early and set an alarm for 3...i was really excited for the video cuz of the mermaid-soldiers thing,and the fact that Joseph Kahn was directing the video..I couldn't sleep at night,i'd wake up and check the time again and again(i have this thing with me,whenever i have some important stuff to do ,i cant sleep properly,and usually i'll wake up before the alarm :rip: ,and it was one of those nights)  so i woke up at the right time,turned on my laptop,downloaded the video in 1080p and clicked the play button and i was like,"i didn't lose my sleep for this shet,no mermaid-no soldiers..no costume change" :wtf: :sharon: 

i luv this video now and,i think its perfect the way it is but back then i was really disappointed :fat: 

2.Also when i had to wait for too long for the ARTPOP album announcement,i was really impatient and really pissed off at her that she wasn't giving us any info about the album ..

3. DWUW video also is on my top 3 list :fat: 

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

Slayer

The ARTPOP app situation was quite rude of her,  in my opinion. It kept counting down to something, and people were left waiting, and then the countdown was reset a few times until finally Gaga was like "lol jokes, you're not getting anything, I'm over it". No apology, nothing. The way she handled it was appalling. So yeah, she really disappointed me then. 

I also don't like when she wears fur,  but IIRC she doesn't really wear it anymore...? 

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

KyliesChild

OMG too many times to count :messga:

Skype ball, lying about the Scheiße music video, BTW not being a good song on first listen, the APP, not promoting G.U.Y, saying we will get a Venus music video, not putting out a DWUW music video, only having 1 top 10 hit from AP, the sleep with Gaga performance art mess, let me not go on :saladga:

Actually, two top ten hits, Applause peaked at #4 and Dope at #8.

Dominic

Only when she wears and flaunts her the fur clothes. 

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

Katie14

I remember when Gaga's testimony for the Jennifer Oneal lawsuit was released and Gaga was saying all these terrible things like calling her a hoodrat. I thought she came across as divaish and sort of entitled. Gaga has since explained more of the details of what happened between the two of them so now I understand where she was coming from. I was disappointed with the way she acted at the time though.

Archived