💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

How Big Would Gwen Stefanni Get If She Hadnt Quit Music?

Economy

Featured Posts

Economy

she was having so much success and was so likeable then she decided to quit music and went into fashion... her recent comeback had mediocre success at best but thats not uncommon after youve been away for so long...

had she kept going, how big do you think shed get? i mean like would she have continued to have big impact and build an even bigger legacy?

she was only solo for a while yet shes so remembered still :shrug:

Gwen-Stefani-LMB-Returns-Fashion-Week-Vi

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To be honest, Gwen is pretty big, it's not like she can get bigger, you know. She may have not achieved commercial success lately but she is a legend, she is known, she is popular and she will never lose this status. It's not like she will fade into obscurity if her single flops.

Economy

I don't even know one of her songs. :neyde:

hollack girl? rich girl? sweet escape?

you gotta know at least the bigger hits :duck:

Economy

To be honest, Gwen is pretty big, it's not like she can get bigger, you know. She may have not achieved commercial success lately but she is a legend, she is known, she is popular and she will never lose this status. It's not like she will fade into obscurity if her single flops.

but that isnt what i meant...

i mean just how much total impact would she have had if she kept going?

if in a short period of time in her solo career she made iconic songs that were never forgotten and was talked about for so long, immagine she kept that going :udidnt:

but that isnt what i meant...

i mean just how much total impact would she have had if she kept going?

if in a short period of time in her solo career she made iconic songs that were never forgotten and was talked about for so long, immagine she kept that going :udidnt:

Hmmm... I don't think there would be too much difference? Because even if she was not making music she was still on the media and talked about quite frequently, specially during The Voice. I think it is the same thing of Madonna, people are just not interested in her music anymore, her celebrity/legend status overpowered her singer status.

FrankGutz

she lost it when she left from No Doubt, dark days

MANDY MOORE | LADY GAGA | SOPHIE ELLIS-BEXTOR

GloZell Green

Honestly she isn't that known now. If she tried, she'd be one of those pop girls trying to be on top. Maybe she'd have the world in her hands.

Lady Gaga | Shakira

Wasn't she in No Doubt tho? So she was already known before her solo career right? Meaning her legacy does consist of longevity to some degree. It's not just "oh she's a legend and her career was really short so that makes her awesome" or whatever.

But I think she could have had one, maybe two more successful eras before the public got bored of her.

Economy

she lost it when she left from No Doubt, dark days

she had lots of success after she went solo tho

Gaga Monster

I think she would have been more well known but she already is very popular 

GGD Presidential Elections

Archived