💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Research: Why are you a Gaga Fan?

Guest lara1443

Featured Posts

Quartz

becuz shes italian and she has a huge donkeycock.

tumblr_lcmbjyaskl1qbltdr.jpg

:troll:

But seriously, I love her because of her music. That's the main reason. The next is the shock value in everything she does and the reputation she has (See theatricality). The third reason is that she cares for her fans. I love her because she gives shout outs to us every now and then. It makes me feel loved :wub: The fourth reason is her main personality. She's funny and smart and i always knew she was really sincere. And lastly, because she's successful. Don't get me wrong, i am no bandwagon fan but it really does feel good if she dominates the charts that's why I was kinda sad with the BTW era but I won't stop loving her even if she flops :lol:

I hope I not only helped but I also gave you reasons to become fans. Join us, we are all illuminati here tbh :troll:

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

Elizabeth

• I love her music
  • Her live performances are amazing.
  • She's actually really talented and intelligent. She knows what she wants and what she's doing.
  • She puts her everything into what she does and her art and I respect that.
  • I love her performance art pieces EG. the Vessel, Jo Calderone
  • I love her clothing and sense of style (I love it when she dresses "weird")
  • I love her personality and even if I ever stopped liking her music I would still like her.
  • She inspires me and I love her ideas for the BTW foundation and making the world a nicer place
  • I think it's great how she takes time to meet her fans at every opportunity and she really does seem to care about us.
  • Her support for the LGBT community and doing things such as the rally against DADT in Maine really make me love her more
  • I just find her generally quite amazing.

I hope this has helped and good luck with your research! :hug:

• I like her because she wants people to embrace who they are and to be proud of it (Born This Way)

• She gives her all in her performances (Paparazzi VMA's,Born This Way Grammys,etc.)

• She's very supportive of the LGBT Community & believes in equality

• she created a foundation with her mother to empower bullied youth (Such as I)

• and finally she cares about her fans

It's hard to say why I am such a huge fan of Lady Gaga. Honestly, I can't even begin to explain it. I was just a casual fan for a while, but around the time that Bad Romance came out, things changed. I had been going through a difficult time in my personal life, and she helped me get through it. She gave me something else to focus on in a sense. Something to look forward to. And I don't just mean her music. When I first started becoming a little monster, I spent hours reading about Gaga, watching her performances, and anything else to try and figure out why she had so completely captivated me. To this day I still can't provide an adequate answer. Not only is she an amazing musician and performer, but she is also a wonderful human being who truly cares about her fans. She gave me my life back and more, and I can't thank her enough for everything she has done for me without even realizing it.

Sorry that was super cheesy. Can't help it!

Juan Carlos

I should be writing an essay about what would happen in a world with a loss of biodiversity, but what the hell.

My interest in Gaga began during Just Dance and Pokerface, mainly because I was getting used to hearing both song played on my local clubs. When I found out both amazing songs were from the same artist, I was drawn to her. I started doing some research and found out some of her music videos, other songs, etc. I think what really started a sort of "stanning" for her was noticing that she actually was a singer, no lyp-sincing during her performances. Perhaps, more important than that was the way she changed up her acoustic versions, showcasing she was a talented young woman. WHen I found out she was accepted to Tisch School of Arts, that she had written songs for the likes of Britney Spears, Adam Lambert, among others, I started respecting her for being a very talented artist, with the back-up of being accepted to such a prestigous school. My status as a "little monster" was defined during her VMAs 2009 performance, that was it for me: she is the biggest star currently, she's making her own thing and is bringing threatics to pop music (I've always been a pop lover). The fashion, the music, the public appearences, and maybe her interviews were also a factor to my stanning for her. Looking up for some interviews I could tell she is a very smart woman, very eloquent, and honest. That's why I'm always looking up for her interviews; the way she presents herself on interviews with the likes of Ellen or Oprah showcase her in her purest level.

By now you can say I'm a fan for life (unless we have another MTN situation :derpga:). But seriously, now it's much more than just stanning for the biggest artist right now. I can't point exactly why, but I seriously love this woman. That's just it. Maybe it's her advocacy for equality, her determination of making a difference, or how she cares about her fans, but I truly love her, and we might get married on the west coast :nails:.

That's about it I would say. Hope it helps :)

Edit: When I found out how she referenced tons of other artists through her music I kind of though how determined she was with her work, how driven she was.

I also believe that reading rumors about her being a hermaphrodite drove me towards her. God knows one of my first vids I ever saw of her was the Festival where you can allegedly see her dick. :flop:

And giving me the gayest and most fabulous song ever: Boys Boys Boys. :bunny:

AAAJSJDFLGSSDK

The meaning of everything she does.

The production of her music

The lyrics

The way she manages a concept, physically, psycologically and socially.

The fact that she is a true artist, that she doesn't just let other people do her job. (Lyrics)

She doesn't lipsyncs.

!. She is 100% real. She writes her own music, and never lipsyncs. She has real talent, and her singing voice is amazing

2. Her personality. She is so nice, humble, and down-to-earth. She's not shallow or fake at all.She is truly the most beautiful, amazing, wonderful person.

3. She has a real, genuine relationship with her fans. We are as important to Gaga as Gaga is to us, probably even more so. Her fans mean everything to her,and she goes out of her way for us. She understands her fans, like we understand her. Its hard to explain exactly what I mean,

4. She supports the LGBT community, and really cares about her gay fans.

5. She is incredibly smart, and knows exactly what she's doing. She has a reason for everything she does.

6. Her music is different, what all pop music should be.

7. She works so hard at what she does.

I could literally write an entire book about this, but this is all I can think of right now

I'm a Lady Gaga fan because I think she is one of the most important working artists in any medium. She, more than any other artist I can think of, has advanced a Queer worldview, and has proposed a fairly radical reconceptualization of identity politics. She has demonstrated a keen awareness of concepts like gender performativity and has even played with ideas like transhumanism/posthumanism. And she has melded these lofty philosophical concepts to music which appeals to millions and images which verge on the avant-garde. She is essentially queering the mainstream, and is doing so with a success not seen by anybody else.

Pop Art

From the 'About Me' section of my profile:

If it is not blatantly obvious already, I admit that I am a tremendous Lady GaGa enthusiast. I truly cannot fully enjoy other artists' performance pieces anymore, due to the fact that, to be frank, GaGa has it all. She can sing remarkably well, both in the studio and at live events, in addition to performing well at dance and on a select number of instruments, the highlight of which is the piano. Moreover, she writes her own music, unlike many contemporary musicians. Furthermore, she has a sort of stage presence that is undoubtedly unrivaled by any of her peers. In my honest opinion, she is the best out there, and I am breathtakingly appreciative that she is a part of my daily life.

Bambino

Because even though she's different, she could prove herself to be one of the best artist of pop music. She could prove herself as a talented artist.

• 2 weeks later...
framebreak

because she is the only popstar in the world how has potential to change the world

make it a better place and be bigger than what she creates music-wise.

she is a living legend even if its just 4 years by now!

I started off as a fan because of her music.

At first i didnt understand her costumes so i thought she was weird.

• 2 months later...
hoseUdown

I should be writing an essay about what would happen in a world with a loss of biodiversity, but what the hell.

My interest in Gaga began during Just Dance and Pokerface, mainly because I was getting used to hearing both song played on my local clubs. When I found out both amazing songs were from the same artist, I was drawn to her. I started doing some research and found out some of her music videos, other songs, etc. I think what really started a sort of "stanning" for her was noticing that she actually was a singer, no lyp-sincing during her performances. Perhaps, more important than that was the way she changed up her acoustic versions, showcasing she was a talented young woman. WHen I found out she was accepted to Tisch School of Arts, that she had written songs for the likes of Britney Spears, Adam Lambert, among others, I started respecting her for being a very talented artist, with the back-up of being accepted to such a prestigous school. My status as a "little monster" was defined during her VMAs 2009 performance, that was it for me: she is the biggest star currently, she's making her own thing and is bringing threatics to pop music (I've always been a pop lover). The fashion, the music, the public appearences, and maybe her interviews were also a factor to my stanning for her. Looking up for some interviews I could tell she is a very smart woman, very eloquent, and honest. That's why I'm always looking up for her interviews; the way she presents herself on interviews with the likes of Ellen or Oprah showcase her in her purest level.

By now you can say I'm a fan for life (unless we have another MTN situation :derpga:). But seriously, now it's much more than just stanning for the biggest artist right now. I can't point exactly why, but I seriously love this woman. That's just it. Maybe it's her advocacy for equality, her determination of making a difference, or how she cares about her fans, but I truly love her, and we might get married on the west coast .

That's about it I would say. Hope it helps

Edit: When I found out how she referenced tons of other artists through her music I kind of though how determined she was with her work, how driven she was.

I also believe that reading rumors about her being a hermaphrodite drove me towards her. God knows one of my first vids I ever saw of her was the Festival where you can allegedly see her dick. :flop:

And giving me the gayest and most fabulous song ever: Boys Boys Boys. :bunny:

:worship:

Archived