Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Do you think Gaga will do well if LG5's lead single is of this nature?

Bradley

Featured Posts

Bradley

Ballads and that sort of thing don't work as lead singles, you need a song that will make an impact and then you can do the slower ballad songs after. Lorde and Adele both had quite mid tempo leads but both songs have a really strong beat throughout - I'd like to see something like that, (id like to say an anthemic song but then it would get a little bit Roar). 

Talking of ballads though, I can't wait to hear what she's written about whist being in love. I always thought You & I was one of her best and that was about Luc Carl lol. 

You and I is a great example of a semi-ballad if you count it. Thank God it did well in the US but it had really low views and didn't do as well in other countries outside the US. That's the reason why I don't think reserving a ballad for a fourth or fifth single treatment would be a good idea.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TimisaMonster

I think FourFiveSeconds by Rihanna did well and it's predictable that it won't set the sound of the entire R8.

Yeah...R8 era was flawless after the first single which also didn't do well for her usual standards ... Bad example :laughga:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Bradley

Yeah...R8 era was flawless after the first single which also didn't do well for her usual standards ... Bad example :laughga:

lmfao R8 flopped because of poor promotion not the quality of the songs. all songs released thus far from R8 have received positive reviews from critics

TimisaMonster

lmfao R8 flopped because of poor promotion not the quality of the songs. all songs released thus far from R8 have received positive reviews from critics

Omg liiiiiiiies :lmao:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Epione

This song is considered as a ballad too? :shrug: If Gaga would release something like this, it would do well. The message matters too. :flutter:

GagaUnderYou

Her dance tracks are what she's known for and that's what selling in our generation so up tempo songs would be nice

XGirlfriend

it would work if it's a powerful ballad with typical gags lyrics. Like Dope.. but more polished :hor:

but tbh right now pop music is a mess and we need our savoir to come and save us all with a killer track :pray:

Bradley

it would work if it's a powerful ballad with typical gags lyrics. Like Dope.. but more polished :hor:

but tbh right now pop music is a mess and we need our savoir to come and save us all with a killer track :pray:

I just realized Can't Feel My Face (even though I ADORE IT) and a bunch of other tracks which I don't know are slaying the charts. I'm not saying these songs don't deserve to be in top 10 but is it just me or it is relatively so much easier to enter the top 10 nowadays compared to those days in 2013? If this is the case Gaga might as well easily debut at #1...

Archived